Small nit-pick with site navigation

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Hopefully this is fixed in the next update? I always seem to have this issue, not sure if anyone else does. I use the links at the top of each page to navigate a lot, and if you mouse over too high you then activate the dropdowns above them, so they get in the way. Mousing away gets rid of them but it happens enough to become an annoyance. :P

gtp.PNG

Hopefully this is fixed in the next update? I always seem to have this issue, not sure if anyone else does. I use the links at the top of each page to navigate a lot, and if you mouse over too high you then activate the dropdowns above them, so they get in the way. Mousing away gets rid of them but it happens enough to become an annoyance. :P

View attachment 891310
Stop fat-mousing your desktop. :P

OK seriously, I've never had this issue and I'm probably one of the clumsiest mousers I know... :lol:

I have the same problem, and I find it quite an annoyance. It's not too bad on GTP, but it's terrible on some sites. Just sayin'.

The header menu won't work that way in the coming site update, so this will no longer be an issue for you... soon.

So you can release a sihouette of the site and say coming in the next week.
:lol:

In which I can actually see you doing @Jordan

Back