Small update bugs GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coenraad
  • 3 comments
  • 602 views
Messages
198
Norway
Frogner
Messages
Coenraad Noorloos
I just had to D7L a small update, and now i cannot start any seasonal or GT academy event. Is just says the Event information is wrong and kicks me back to the menu where you chose the race.

Anyone else having this issue?
 
Mine seems to be working. Is it still a issue?
 
Well I have a problem as well but it isn't quite the same as Coenraad, before I got the 1.07 update with the new BMW vision, I had problems where I couldn't join a online lobby, game freezes, music stops playing when joining in the lobby and other problems and when I updated the 1.07 update, I thought it wasn't loading and I turned off my ps3 (which was a dumb idea). Then I left it on over night and 1.07 is finally installed, ever since then everything worked and everything was working again but ever since I got 1.08 with Aryton Senna stuff, I had the same problem again with game freezes and the rotating the car after you installed a custom aero kit or wheels in custom parts and paint as well. I can load up my game to the main menu but I can't join lobbies, the music stops playing but I can hear people with the mics its just that i'm stuck at the part after it is done loading joining the server (before the racing flag with the loading bar) and its frozen at the lobbies list. I don't want to delete my stuff again to restore the game but yeah basically before 1.07 had problems and I updated 1.07 everything fixed and i'm assuming I have to wait for 1.09 to fix it yet again. But please help me if you can and I know this is a lot of stuff but thank you!
 
Back