SMfan's Gallery |CLOSED| TLGT 2&3 - 14.01.2014

• Thread starter SMfan
  • 2,317 comments
Beautiful gallery SMfan! Great perspective and composition on all of your shots. Keep them coming!

As many here, I think you doing a pretty good job with this photomode.
Just keep going and have fun 👍

loving these 2 new sets, little fave is the 135i

This becoming one of my favorite galleries :eek:

Oh man! A month ago I'd never expect to get this many positive responses. Thank you guys!!!👍

Last edited:
Tried to make pics look realistic with no heavy editing...

... Oh well I just couldn't resist.

The Impreza set is great, I love the very last one, and from your last updates I like the BMW 135 and the old Celica (looks almost like a premium car)! Great work!

haha nothing wrong with a bit of editing! I particularly like the Impreza with the red tint and lens flare.

Loving the last shot. Fantastic set.

for me it's #2 "behind flowers"

Great shots there.

The Impreza set is great, I love the very last one, and from your last updates I like the BMW 135 and the old Celica (looks almost like a premium car)! Great work!

Love the Subaru set!

Thanks!!! Your words make me keep going!

This C4 is waaay easier to drive than the Subaru (IMHO of course).
Some of the shots that i took after my long Liege drive (heavy editing involved).

The third is amazing, but the last one if by far my favorite! How much time have you been working editing pictures? months? years? and how much time you to work on a single picture?

Amazing gallery!

Nice pictures. IMO the Citroen looks better then the Subaru but the Ford looks best. 👍

Thanks!

The third is amazing, but the last one if by far my favorite! How much time have you been working editing pictures? months? years? and how much time you to work on a single picture?

Amazing gallery!

Thank you.
Hmm, I think it takes about 1-2 minutes to edit each picture. So it's not a lot of time:) I kinda got used to the process and I know what I need to do.

These is my first HDR set. I gotta say not all of the pics are actually HDR (some have been done with "Fake HDR" GIMP plugin) but this first one is made of 8 pics! (I tried really hard not to make it look cartoon-like so it doesn't look like the most of the HDR pics)

Here are the other pics that I've made (Again, I don't like the pics to be too shiny and all that kinda stuff).

Oh, and I got a new sig. Hope I won't be too lazy to add it every time:)

cool stuff! privet iz minska bro! :)
Thanks!
Whoa! Не ожидал:) Привет, привет! Ура, тут трое активных русскоговорящих юзеров!!!
Means: I wasn't expecting that!:) Woohoo, There're three active Russian-speaking users in here:)

No offense, other-languge-speaking guys:)

At first wanted to mention some particular pics... then looked through the rest of the page and decided that there will be too many of them))) great work! It's easy to see when smb works on every image!

At first wanted to mention some particular pics... then looked through the rest of the page and decided that there will be too many of them))) great work! It's easy to see when smb works on every image!

Thanks!:) But what's "smb"?

5750027321_98eef522b6.jpg

5750033211_5e8576ed49_z.jpg
Fantastic!

The first HDR looks good and the HDR isn't too strong, but I think the background is a little distracting because it is in focus just as much as the car itself.

The last pic of the C4 is beautiful!

Great shots.

Mazzeltov ? xD.

The first HDR looks good and the HDR isn't too strong, but I think the background is a little distracting because it is in focus just as much as the car itself.

The last pic of the C4 is beautiful!

Thanks!:D

I actually wanted to show not just the car but the building also. Anyway, thanks for your criticism:)

Dirt on last picture is nice. I'm a bit agree to ceiling_fan. On thу one hand the is a perspective and it shows where the car is, the atmosphere of rally. But on the other it draws attention away from the car itself. As for me, I would do a slight bokeh, really slight just to blur the scenery. Nice pics!

Dirt on last picture is nice. I'm a bit agree to ceiling_fan. On thу one hand the is a perspective and it shows where the car is, the atmosphere of rally. But on the other it draws attention away from the car itself. As for me, I would do a slight bokeh, really slight just to blur the scenery. Nice pics!

I thought that ceiling_fan was talking about the F458 pic. Am i right?

Back