SMfan's Gallery |UPDATE| 2 sets?! Uhm, yeah. - 18.05.2014

• Thread starter SMfan
  • 91 comments
Very nice set mate! I quite like the 1st, 2nd, 7th & 8th shot.👍

What time of day is this set at? The lighting looks pretty good.

I also left a comment on your latest update in your GT5 gallery.;)

Excellent tones on these. Great paint color on the BMW as well! 4th shot takes the prize for this set.

Loving these, Willow Springs is fast becoming a my fav place for shooting and these further that notion. ;)

I love shots 1,3,5,6 & 7 the most. Awesome colour and brightness overall. 👍

The first two shots of the El Camno are quite interesting, I also like the overhead shot with the Trans Am driving across the desert. I'm imagining that something is chasing it. :lol:

Excellent work once more Alex. I love your banners style 👍
The whole last set is excellent but I've got a tiny preference for the Z8 shots, they are really great 👍

Thanks for your comments, guys!:cheers:
Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas and/or any other celebration.

@The R!CE Guy - I think it was something like late morning, though not entirely sure. Also, thx for the GT5 comment.:)

@RetroGiant & @zzz_pt - it's funny that I basically picked the first "different" color could find to paint the car and it actually turned out looking pretty good.

@Grand Prix - you're certainly not the only one to imagine that.:D

@Kodje - thx for specifically mentioning the banners.

In the absence of finished GT6 sets, Here's a banner for my (certainly now) second to last GT5 set.
Just click it to see the actual thing.:)

P.S. I passed my last exam just yesterday, so I'm actually free now. Woohoo!:lol: This means I will be able to dedicate a sizeable amount of my time to GT6 and editing pics, so I'm hoping to complete a number of sets during the next couple weeks.

Who can make me spend a lot of time on flickr ? This is you Alex, once again the mighty Russians are ruling the photmode, each pictures is fine, editing is done the beautiful way, bravo 👍

Thanks for the comments in both galleries.👍

Finally made another set, and even finally-er - a set with the M4. GTP is already full of shot of the car, so I guess it's just more of the same but with my style.:D

11841593033_cba799bb1d_z.jpg

+

A bonus shot - my (winning!:D) Secret Santa Comp entry [week 004], now with a sig... and not that old dusty one.:lol: Made a fresh logo recently.

Your style is not "more of the same".

Amazing set! 8 and 12 are my fav. :crazy:

Great bonus shot. Congrats! 👍

A deserved win ! 👍
Very nice M4 set. Various angles, point of view, edit style. Some pics are very colorful with a beautiful toning and a great light (as usual), some have a very artistical approach, the kind I like a lot :cheers:
I've got a little préference for the first three, the 10, 11 & 12 and the two b&w.
Very good work as usual, definitly a gallery I love to visit :)

Awesome set mate! Love the variety of angles & composition. I love the close ups, as well as the dirty shots the most in this set.;)👍

Also congrats on your bonus winning shot. Looks great!:drool:

Wow, so rich, so vibrant, so clean and crisp! Absolutely stunning set! Love that tail light shot!

Awesome M4 set Alex. Really nice comps and editing on the whole set. My favs are 2,4,5,10,15 and 16 is a superb close up rear shot.

Love the toning on these too. Very nice work mate. 👍

Plus I can see why you won the SS comp with that shots is excellent. Great composition and warm toning. 👍

Oh and the new sig is pretty good too. ;)

Thx, y'all!:D
@zzz_pt - my previous sig said "13AM" as well.:)

@Kodje - thx a lot for all the compliments and for posting a link to my explanation of what "13AM" means.

@The R!CE Guy - thx for your valuable contributions.:D

@RetroGiant - for a second I thought you were gonna follow "Wow, so rich, so vibrant" with "much photos" and "very editing".:lol: Thx!:)

@NBDESIGNZ - thx.:)

@GPR - I guess I should thank you about 4 times... so: Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks. :cheers:

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan - cool.:)

@ShaolinMasta - Cheers, Ilya.:cheers:

11930683726_876b758750_z.jpg

Also, my GT5 is closed now and you can see the last couple sets via the link in the banner below:

Last edited:
Really beautiful work once again, The M4 set is nicely done, editing work is enhancement the way it must be. The Matterhorn and its blusih-frozen toning is brilliant, never noticed how good could look this car, fourth shot is my fav as its rendering is reaching the realistic path 👍

The last picture makes me want to rename you Alex-Ellent. This one looks like motorsport press report, truely loving this one, keep up the great work 👍

@RetroGiant - for a second I though you were gonna follow "Wow, so rich, so vibrant" with "much photos" and "very editing".:lol: Thx!:)
Lol, I actually did type that out nearly word for word :lol: but then I deleted it cause I didn't want it to seem like I didn't actually like the photos.

As for this latest set, it is very much wow lol. Love the tones and mood set with these. Editing is top notch as usual, bokeh, particle effects, etc. A+ set and great car choice!

Latest Posts

Back