Smiley Idea

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jpec07
  • 20 comments
  • 961 views
Messages
5,842
Messages
Forgotten Wing
Hey, could someone try and find a Gulf smiley? I've been looking for one for a while, and I can't find it.
 
Just make one. Upload it to a site then just use the
 
I heard Jordan is begaining to get tired of adding smiles!
 
I would be getting tired of adding them if I were him. How many smilies do we have? 3 million now?
 
Originally posted by Josh
I would be getting tired of adding them if I were him. How many smilies do we have? 3 million now?

At least! :eek: :eek: :eek: :reallyodd:
 
Here is a nice avatar for you Josh!(Made it for you since you like Supras!)

attachment.php
 
Hey, thanks!:D

I saved it to my HD so I can use it later.:) I'm making a few avatars myself...for myself...right now, and I wanna use those first.:p Thanks meme.
 
we harly even use alot of the smileys we requested
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hey, thanks!:D

I saved it to my HD so I can use it later.:) I'm making a few avatars myself...for myself...right now, and I wanna use those first.:p Thanks meme.

No problem! :D :) ;) :D
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
we harly even use alot of the smileys we requested

That's where Alexy2k comes in.
 
Surely we can have more

:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :lol: :cry: 😈 :sleep: :thatsodd:

that is too much right there! :shakehead
 
Back