Le mans 30 minutes GT7

• Thread starter Eljuanero
  • 19 comments
Argentina
Argentina
I've been trying to grind in this race for a while and i still can't find a car that grants me a win every time, can someone send me their tunes so i can grind with ease?

Honda RA272 '65 on racing softs until it rains then switch to full wets.
I've got the body height at 60 front and back.
Negative camber at 4.5 front and back and the fully customizable racing transmission set to 300 top speed with a manual adjustment to the final 3.652 everything else is stock. I can win every time with this set up unless I misjudge the rain.

Honda RA272 '65 on racing softs until it rains then switch to full wets.
I've got the body height at 60 front and back.
Negative camber at 4.5 front and back and the fully customizable racing transmission set to 300 top speed with a manual adjustment to the final 3.652 everything else is stock. I can win every time with this set up unless I misjudge the rain.
Thanks but, where do i get the car? i can't find it anywhere and idk the price of it.

I believe that here you will find several cars to choose from ............

The Nissan Skyline R34 with the engine swap is my go to car for grinding LeMans. I Use @praiano63 suspension setting with my own weight, aero and gearbox. This car is built for and only used at LeMans. No wide body and no diffuser on this one because it saves about 30pp. When driving manual you can do 4 laps with a tank and a set of RH tyres. Don't bother with Inters if the rain comes down, they are useless. Go straight on to Full Wets. Usually I do 6 laps and wait at the line for 60-90 seconds for the clock to hit 30 minutes and just drive over to finish well ahead of the field. My current fastest lap is 3.53.xxx. Easy win !

Attachments

• GTR1.jpg
    GTR1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 77
  • GTR2.jpg
    GTR2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 80
  • GTR3.jpg
    GTR3.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 74
  • GTR4.jpg
    GTR4.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 71
My go to car is the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 with the engine swap!
One stop and win every time! I use Praiano's tune!!

Thanks but, where do i get the car?
It's only available in the Legends Cars dealer, and that only features 10 (or so) of the 80 (or so) cars at any one time. The stock rotates, with one (or so) cars being swapped every day and taking roughly three months for all cars to come through once - so if it's recently been in stock and you missed it you'll have a looooooooong wait.

GTPlanet's Guide to GT7 (in the Guides tab, above) shows where every car is available.

I think a lot depends on your driving style.
Most race-engine swapped cars, can do easy wins.

My faves are the '03 M3 (P65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)), the R33 and R34 (VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)), the GT3 RS (M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)). All these cars can do no stops for fuel and tires. These cars require almost no tuning, just dropping power and/or add weight.

I've been trying to grind in this race for a while and i still can't find a car that grants me a win every time, can someone send me their tunes so i can grind with ease?
Don't look further, Peugeot 908 Fap .
Intermediate tyres from the beginning and FM6 to ride all the way at a 6 or 7 laps race without pitstop.
You can win every time at any level.
Here is the settings
IMG_20230906_094155975_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230906_094216990_HDR.jpg

and just on time for another thread a today's vid at hard difficulty.

At easy level its the "Lazy man's griding" in full meaning.

Of course they are and other cars that can provide you an easy and safe win but are on LCD section and aren't available when you need them , plus they cost way more .
The 908 cost one million only and the only things needed is intermediate tyres, ecu and ballast.

Forget swaps , LCD cars ( they will come later ) , road cars and most important: rain and pitstops.
Is exactly what you looking for , do a couple of races to take the " air " of car and you will be fine.

Last edited:
Don't look further, Peugeot 908 Fap .
Intermediate tyres from the beginning and FM6 to ride all the way at a 6 or 7 laps race without pitstop.
You can win every time at any level.
Here is the settings
View attachment 1285811
View attachment 1285809
and just on time for another thread a today's vid at hard difficulty.

At easy level its the "Lazy man's griding" in full meaning.

Of course they are and other cars that can provide you an easy and safe win but are on LCD section and aren't available when you need them , plus they cost way more .
The 908 cost one million only and the only things needed is intermediate tyres, ecu and ballast.

Forget swaps , LCD cars ( they will come later ) , road cars and most important: rain and pitstops.
Is exactly what you looking for , do a couple of races to take the " air " of car and you will be fine.

Thank you so much, by the way, how do i preserve the intermediate tires without losing them mid race?
I've had this issue multiple times with other cars and it led me to failing races and losing half an hour on a smaller prize.

Thank you so much, by the way, how do i preserve the intermediate tires without losing them mid race?
I've had this issue multiple times with other cars and it led me to failing races and losing half an hour on a smaller prize.
With the certain car ,FM6 and the settings i provide you ,you don't have to worry about tyres , just focus on driving, get the feeling of the car and go.
Avoid silly penalties where is possible and considerate on driving ,just simple as it's sounds.

Trust me , is exactly what you're looking for and i was a huge fan of that race on non stop mod .

You can check also this link and contribute to provide any information about it on this

PS
If you look the vid carefully, you will notice that the tyre wear on 7th , didn't bother me to set the fastest lap at the end .

Last edited:
Just to reiterate... I've found any race engine swapped car works really really well for this track. The race engines tend to get you insane fuel life (4+ laps on one tank with FM1). It seems like when you swap a race engine into a road car, it brings the gas tank with it (one reason why I wish they'd make a racing fuel cell available as an upgrade).
My absolute favorite is the R34 Skyline (with the priano tune as a starting point, tweaked for my own driving style). It's a rocket (end up in first place around 2/3s of the way through the first lap) and can still do the race in one stop depending on rain.
Do this track over and over until you know every corner with your eyes closed practically. It's a nice easy grind which I like first thing in the morning while my coffee kicks in.
Oh, and with at least the skylines (at least the late 80s-early 00s, R32, R33, R34) they have great traction once you get the tune dialed in. So much so that even light rain isn't an issue, so I often skip the change to intermediates. So long as the wet track meter doesn't get too far past the first line. Even then, you can get a little extra traction in the rain by going to a 50:50 torque split during the race (and despite what some might say, traction control also helps to keep from losing it if it gets really bad).
Oh and don't panic about the tire wear on the intermediates, either. On the skylines they tend to wear the front a lot faster once the track dries out. Move the torque back to a 60/40 or even 70/30 and the car won't become completely uncontrollable even if they go bald in the middle of a lap. It's a lot trickier on the FR/MR cars where the rear tires lose traction.

Honestly, any car can get it every time. its a super easy race.

On sure way to make sure you are already in 1st place by lap one on one of your favourite cars, is to just be mindfull of your upgrades.

Use manual customizable gearing instead of the racing costumizable gearing (read use a manual Custom, instead of a semi-auto custom).
This alone will save you an average of 7pp.
Don't upgrade the clutch.
Don't upgrade the brakes.
at max just get level 1 of weight reduction
Dump the rest in parts for power.
IF your car is a fuel guzzler, map 3-5 will normally make you last 3~3.5 laps, which is all you need to pit for the usual rain for your Intermeds, then rinse and repeat.

Get your gearing so you don't hit the rev limiter in 5th/6th, and you'll save fuel on the straights too.

Just drop here your fav car, and I'll get you a working tune.

After Peujot 908 another " star " that can perform trouble free with intermediate tyres all the way to a 7 lap race is the Mazda LM55 ( gr1 )
Can easy run at 4.15s which means it competitive at any level of difficulty and bring an easy win .

I use FM6 for the first lap and FM5 for the rest 6 laps in a bone dry race.
Of course at rain , things are way easier and the 4 wheel drive can guarantee no surprises.
I use the racing gear box instead of manual one cause even under lower hp has very good acceleration.

IMG_20230911_185301011_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230911_185315510_HDR.jpg

Here is tyre wear at the end .
Note that i needed to wait in order to to finish and times should be lower but i got penalties from 1-1.5 seconds in 4 laps and had a small of braking at Mulsanne.
IMG_20230911_185139008.jpg

The easiest car to win Le Mans with IMO is the Red Bull Jr. Mind you, I didn't say win by the largest margin - but it is ridiculously easy to win with this car.
1) It's available anytime in Brand Central for only 350,000 credits
2) No tuning required - you can buy racing softs to get the PP up closer to 700 if desired
3) It's great on gas - you can get 6 laps on FM1 which makes pit strategy a no-brainer for whenever the weather comes
4) It's great on tires. If you get one of those fake-out weather systems on the radar, go in to pit and change into wet weather tires only to find out that it's clear out/dry after you pit - it won't be the end of the world.

That " easiest" you mention @Wip3outFan can served by a lot of cars .
Might be the cheapest but not the easiest.
The safety factor that provides a non stop car against weather changes is second to none.
You have the ability to skip pitstop and also you can use FM1 and pit whenever you like .
Of course am not argue about people preferences , anyone can use what he likes, but the true meaning of term easiest isn't what feels easy for everyone.

The easiest car to win Le Mans with IMO is the Red Bull Jr. Mind you, I didn't say win by the largest margin - but it is ridiculously easy to win with this car.
1) It's available anytime in Brand Central for only 350,000 credits
2) No tuning required - you can buy racing softs to get the PP up closer to 700 if desired
3) It's great on gas - you can get 6 laps on FM1 which makes pit strategy a no-brainer for whenever the weather comes
4) It's great on tires. If you get one of those fake-out weather systems on the radar, go in to pit and change into wet weather tires only to find out that it's clear out/dry after you pit - it won't be the end of the world.
I have tested and won easily with alot of different cars in le man like smoothbore12 says is all down to preferences. 👍

I have tested and won easily with alot of different cars in le man like smoothbore12 says is all down to preferences. 👍
For sure .
Its always and who and what he asks for , judging from the player he ask for help , its obvious that is new player and haven't built his own preferences yet .
So you can't propose him a swap car for example or from LCD section.
He ask for something that can ensure win every time and easy to drive and that's what i provide him .
Of course in a short term period and depending how much he play , he will build his own preferences and he will be looking for something "different " .
There is a lot of alternatives but is always who and what is looking for .

Last edited:
And if you set it to Easy difficulty it becomes even easier with many cars and gives you wide amount of options to use to keep it more interesting, if you like grinding this race.

If you're interested in creaming it with one eye closed, there's no point in running anything higher than Easy imo, as there are no extra payouts/prizes for running at higher difficulty levels.

Last edited:
The following will all win either with one stop or none.
Honda RA 272
Jag E type
Jag D type
Mazda RX 500 Rotary
Ferrari 500 Mondial Pininfarina
Ferrari 250 GTB4
Honda 800 rotary
Aston Martin DB3S
Aston Martin DB5
Ferrari P4
Alpine 220
Porsche Carerra GTS 904

In fact most of my tunes will win at Le Mans with ease,I usually give how many laps you get with fuel and tyres.TBH 9 times out of 10 you will pit around lap 3 for wet weather tyres so fuel isn’t an issue as long as the car gives you 3 laps as you will most likely pit again for dry tyres.

Last edited:
Back