T TAFJonathan Messages 2,970 Dec 21, 2001 #1 Maybe a huge yawn, or how about a blank face with ZZZZZZ's coming off of it. Check www.mysmilies.com
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,957 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Dec 22, 2001 #2 We've got this one... :sleep:
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,957 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Dec 22, 2001 #4 Originally posted by Stealth Viper Didn't see it. My bad! Click to expand... No problem.
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Dec 22, 2001 #5 Originally posted by Stealth Viper Maybe a huge yawn, or how about a blank face with ZZZZZZ's coming off of it. Check www.mysmilies.com Click to expand... There are a bunch of cool smilies there though ... worth a look (: ~LoudMusic
Originally posted by Stealth Viper Maybe a huge yawn, or how about a blank face with ZZZZZZ's coming off of it. Check www.mysmilies.com Click to expand... There are a bunch of cool smilies there though ... worth a look (: ~LoudMusic
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,957 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Dec 22, 2001 #6 Originally posted by LoudMusic There are a bunch of cool smilies there though ... worth a look (: ~LoudMusic Click to expand... I've got about 300 new smilies to come out along with GTP 4.0...but I'm beginning to worry if that's too many!
Originally posted by LoudMusic There are a bunch of cool smilies there though ... worth a look (: ~LoudMusic Click to expand... I've got about 300 new smilies to come out along with GTP 4.0...but I'm beginning to worry if that's too many!
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Dec 22, 2001 #7 Originally posted by Jordan I've got about 300 new smilies to come out along with GTP 4.0...but I'm beginning to worry if that's too many! Click to expand... Well, I'm sure you are aware of my feelings towards smilie pictures, but I also think the more options for the users, the happier the users will be. So bring it on! (: ~LoudMusic
Originally posted by Jordan I've got about 300 new smilies to come out along with GTP 4.0...but I'm beginning to worry if that's too many! Click to expand... Well, I'm sure you are aware of my feelings towards smilie pictures, but I also think the more options for the users, the happier the users will be. So bring it on! (: ~LoudMusic