Smokey Mountain North & Tahiti Dirt R3 GT PS2 Tracks In GT PSP + Codes to get them

• Thread starter SiNiST3R
  • 116 comments
Hmmm well it's weird that they would be in there at all... anyhow it's cool they are...

BTW do they just crash on normal race with other cars on track?

SMNorth you can only run time trial in external cam or it crashes.

Circle60 you can do whatever, single race or time trial or drift trial, in any view (It cool using the cockpit view).

There are other cars and they drive the track, with the exception they are driving D-Rank, I haven't been able to move that up to S-Rank, but I'm working on it.

SMNorth you can only run time trial in external cam or it crashes.

Circle60 you can do whatever, single race or time trial or drift trial, in any view (It cool using the cockpit view).

There are other cars and they drive the track, with the exception they are driving D-Rank, I haven't been able to move that up to S-Rank, but I'm working on it.

Man I wish SMnorth would work at least in car and preferably with other racers... I used to love that track...

Top hud
Timers, map, fastest lap, last lap etc

The Bottom HUD
Black boxes at the bottom of the screen indicating the throttle/brake inputs RPM's etc

is it possible that these tracks were intended to be unlocked via a downloaded code in the same way as the preorder bonus codes and the red Mclaren SLR from the GT Skills challenge?!

is it possible that these tracks were intended to be unlocked via a downloaded code in the same way as the preorder bonus codes and the red Mclaren SLR from the GT Skills challenge?!

Aren't those just colors though...

I'm not sure. Ive got none of the bonus car colors, but I got the cars :

I got the Red Mclaren DLC, but cant put in on my US GT copy (any tips)

Aren't those just colors though...

I'm not sure. Ive got none of the bonus car colors, but I got the cars :

I got the Red Mclaren DLC, but cant put in on my US GT copy (any tips)

i have the same problem. im in the us so i cant download it. i dont understand why us stateside get less content than this in europe and japan.

i have the same problem. im in the us so i cant download it. i dont understand why us stateside get less content than this in europe and japan.

Its worse, you can download it from PSN, IF you create a hotmail e-mail account and use it for the Skillz test. Then log in to PSN with that account use the code emailed to you and you can download the Red McLaren..

BUT

When you try to install "Game could not be started"

I'm going to try on a euro copy of GT when I get a chance just to see if it works.

i have the code. i made the foreign email account and everything. but sadly experienced the same message as you did once i tried to redeem the car. it just seems like we always get the short end of the stick. even from sony. japan gets the cool bundle with the full game case. we get a little cardboard sleeve as a case in our bundle.

That is possible. Somewhere else on the net somebody has discovered the existence of around 100 cars that's been hidden away in the game data as of now.

That is possible. Somewhere else on the net somebody has discovered the existence of around 100 cars that's been hidden away in the game data as of now.

Really? can you link me to the site where this info is? if not can you tell me some of the cars?

This is very cool.i just tried new tracks.tiny little problems but very exiting :D
thanks .nice discovery.i m waiting for "engine swap codes" and than start hybriding. :D

This all looks really cool 👍 I'm going to have to get CW cheat set up on my PSP so I can try this stuff out :)

Man, that makes me realize how much the rallying has changed, I brake for the first turn and nail the throttle the rest of the way on GT3, but you're off the gas/on the brake in nearly every corner!

Save your time, there is nothing to see. Literally.

Man I wish this was for real. However I don't think it is.

Now I could be wrong BUT, I doubt it.

I'm sorry but the kid running the thread seems to talk a bigger game then he has proven ha can back up.

There is NOTHING but his word to show that there has been any progress, or that his claims are even possible, and he refuses to post any pics saying it's "too hard" to do so.

I hate to do it but I call BS.

In Fact he bricked his PSP and needed a friend to "Fix" it. How could he be doing ground breaking coding for the PSP yet at the same time be clueless on how to unbrick a PSP.

He claims to be able to do this, yet he didn't even find the vehicle structures until last Friday (so he claims). How then was it 3 weeks ago he started the project as if it was near finish, instead its just a unproven concept

This sounds like a Team Mack hoax...

Man, that makes me realize how much the rallying has changed, I brake for the first turn and nail the throttle the rest of the way on GT3, but you're off the gas/on the brake in nearly every corner!

Yeah, the dynamics take a bit of getting used to, in the Vid its like my 3rd run in the PS2/PSP hybrid Course, Ive gotten better since, but it takes allot more driving then it did in Previous GT titles

Last edited:
Is it even remotely possible to run an F1 car on an off road course in real life? Like what I've been doing with the F2007 on one of those hacked out rally courses?

can someone do a complete tutorial on how to do this with link to all the websites.
starting from nothing (psp and game)
to playing the tracks

(how to add gt2 tracks to psp for dummies) would be a good title.

I'm really bad at this sort of stuff so i need step by step simple instructions. or a youtube vid would be immense.

please can you guys help by making one.

thanks

Last edited:
can someone do a complete tutorial on how to do this with link to all the websites.
starting from nothing (psp and game)
to playing the tracks

(how to add gt2 tracks to psp for dummies) would be a good title.

I'm really bad at this sort of stuff so i need step by step simple instructions. or a youtube vid would be immense.

please can you guys help by making one.

thanks
I'd make a guide if ya want. Not sure when though, lol.

if you could yes please

do you need the psn downloaded one
or will one from the shops do fine.

if you could yes please

do you need the psn downloaded one
or will one from the shops do fine.

It works on all game versions (US/Japanese/EUR)

You need a PSP with CFW, there are already how toos for that just google it.

I might do a how to set up CWCheat, as that may be a tad confusing and more of what we are dealing with here.

Does Sony consider using Custom Framework to be legal and how reliable (bugs-wise) is this CFW?

the officall website doesn't like my pc does anyone have a good link to downlod cfw from
can someone please make a set of insstructions

what is cfw does it go on your pc or psp

(at the momemt i can't save anything on mypsp since i don't have a pro duo,so i'l have to wait untill the weekend to do anything )

Installing custom firmware (CFW) is a matter of figuring out what model PSP you have (I have an original PSP 1000; aka 'phat PSP') and then finding an online guide (there are hundreds, if not thousands) for that specific model and how to go about installing the custom firmware. I'm using 5.50 GEN-B2, but the latest build is 5.50 GEN-D2. Sorry I can't help any of you as I haven't had official firmware (1.50) since early 2005 when I got my PSP at the North American launch - back then, we didn't have any security to go around to install CFW. Nowadays, people have to use exploits to find a way in.

The biggest PSP site is PSPISO (it was already linked to once in this thread) and that is the best resource for finding guides and all the needed firmwares (custom and official). Check it out... you'll have to register, but it'll be worth it. Here is the tutorial section: http://www.pspiso.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159

Last edited:
Back