SM's Gallery

Absolutely inlove for the Shelby and the series of pigets shots!

Amazing stuff as I expected before I even open this thread. :)

Absolutely inlove for the Shelby and the series of pigets shots!

Amazing stuff as I expected before I even open this thread. :)

Thanks for visit mate :) 👍

A few shots I've made yesterday

Last edited:
Some of the lo-fi postpro in here rox teh sox. I normally don't like crooked-reality postpro much but these work very well for the most part. Cool gallery.

Each one is nice, well done Ilya. You certainly have a good eye and talent for photography. Editing is great also. Very nice to view these. 👍 👍

I haven't been in this section of the planet in ages, I should come here more often.

Love the shots. Your editing is unique and really works as a whole ensemble of images. Great work.

I saw this last set on flickr yesterday and I really liked it.
Nice work! 👍

Very nice, great editing job too. ;)👍
Thanks Nicolas :cheers:
GPR
Each one is nice, well done Ilya. You certainly have a good eye and talent for photography. Editing is great also. Very nice to view these. 👍 👍

I haven't been in this section of the planet in ages, I should come here more often.
You're too kind. Thanks for visit and comments, George ! :cheers:
Love the shots. Your editing is unique and really works as a whole ensemble of images. Great work.
Thanks a lot :cheers:
I saw this last set on flickr yesterday and I really liked it.
Nice work! 👍
Glad you like them. Thank you very much ! :cheers:
Great Editing :drool:👍
And, is that a Jeep in the first shot ?
Nope, it's GAZ 69 :) Thanks for visit, Faisal ! :cheers:

I haven't post anything new here for a long time. Here are some latest shots.

and a lot of bmw pictures :lol:

:cheers:

Nice ones, I'm always astounded by your photo-editing techniques that you apply to bring out the beauty hidden in each object, and render the showing of the images look as marvelous as they can be, like a bunch of photo works you submitted in the photo mode section for GT6. Well done and keep up the good work. 👍

Nice ones, I'm always astounded by your photo-editing techniques that you apply to bring out the beauty hidden in each object, and render the showing of the images look as marvelous as they can be, like a bunch of photo works you submitted in the photo mode section for GT6. Well done and keep up the good work. 👍
Thank you :cheers:

Ugh Upstate NY doesn't get cold enough for ice racing anymore. All events for the last 2-3 years have been canceled. Might have to drive all the way to MI.

Ugh Upstate NY doesn't get cold enough for ice racing anymore. All events for the last 2-3 years have been canceled. Might have to drive all the way to MI.

Too bad... Despite the fact that in recent years winters are not very cold we still do not have a problem with it. Usually the temperature we have is about -10°C and this is quite enough for the formation of a thick layer of ice.

Back