SNAIL CHALLENGE - TBD

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 197 comments
CONGRATULATIONS TO @Jw_wk1010 for winning the RAFFLE AWARD!!! FOR $200

CONGRATULATIONS TO @SAMHAIN85 FOR WINNING THE BEST AVERAGE FINISH AND THE HARD CHARGER AWARD!! TOTALING TO $100!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO @Tecticles FOR WINNING LAST PLACE IN POINTS AWARD WHICH IS A $25 GIFT CARD TO OREILLY'S.

I AM SUPER EXCITED TO THANK THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE IN HELPING MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
* Dollar amounts are all AMAZON GIFT CARDS
@Herimopp89 WHO DONATED $50
@spidermonkey WHO DONATED $50
@Jw_wk1010 WHO DONATED $25 AND A $25 CARD TO OREILLY
@SAMHAIN85 WHO DONATED $25
@Rob Brown $50

WITHOUT YOU ALL THE PRIZES WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE.
THE GENEROSITY AND SELFLESSNESS DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON OF GIVING IS BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS.
I had a vision of a great race night and putting out money to all the snail community to try something a little different.I was fully prepared to pay the full purse, BUT something told me to ask the community, so I offered up a chance for people to step up and provide gift cards. NEVER in my wildest dreams that i would get the response that we got from the people listed above. This is an amazing community and is the reason on why i haven't set the game down. We as a community are grateful for the names listed above, and the Great team that this Group has established. I just wish i was racing with you guys back when it was really BIG.

Attachments

• SNAIL CHALLENGE 2.PNG
    SNAIL CHALLENGE 2.PNG
    46.3 KB · Views: 20
  • SNAIL CHALLENGE.PNG
    SNAIL CHALLENGE.PNG
    33.5 KB · Views: 19
I will put together the PM's to ensure that the payouts go through tomorrow.

There are more prizes, but need more time to get all of those together.

REMEMBER, THERE ARE THE FOLLOWING TO VOTE ON

"HERIMOPP" OOPS MOMENT
GENTLEMAN'S AWARD
WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME AWARD

WE NEED THESE VOTES IN (PM ME) BY SUNDAY MORNING 10 EST. THAT WAY I CAN TALLY THEM UP AND GET THE BALL ROLLING.

Sorry about last night. My daughter woke up with nightmares, wife was at her office Christmas party so I had to leave suddenly.

Thanks for the positive feedback. The next one will be even better. Looking to hopefully pull it off in March. I’d like to do something different every time, and about every 3-4 months making December the staple event.

Sorry I missed this awesome sounding event just wasn’t feeling it didn’t want to ruin someone else’s night

Nominations for prizes

Gentlemans Award goes to... I received a total of 5 votes for this.

@Grandpa Money Nominated by @Tecticles @spidermonkey @Mully465 @Neutty

@Rob Brown was also nominated by @Herimopp89 falling short of the Award by 3 votes for a tie.

"Herimopp" Oops moment award goes to.... I only received 1 vote on this, so i decided to go back and be sure that i gave everyone with the possibility of winning this Award. I have come up with the following options:

Fuji Race: @Grandpa Money @Sean Renon @spidermonkey (2 different occasions) @Bologna_Duc
Maggiore GP race: @Grandpa Money (2 different occasions) @bigbeefytaco @ @Tecticles

Dont want to be biased, but if you didnt already know Grandpa_Money is my dad, and where my vote would fall in this category under Grandpa_Money Only for the Very first lap at Maggiore GP (Which included 2 different incidents before the hairpin turn.) With that being said, i am giving this particular Award an extra day for people to place a vote on.

Attn: All tagged in this post, if you would like to place a vote on this particular Award, please take the time to look back into the replays and the PM me your vote for who should receive this award. You have until Monday 8pm Eastern time to place your vote.

IF I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY VOTES I WILL GO AHEAD AND CHOOSE GRANDPA_MONEY FOR THIS AWARD AS WELL. I AM TRYING TO BE FAIR HERE.

Wrong Place Wrong time award goes to.... I only received 2 votes for this, both are for the same driver. Again, i went back through all the footage and came up with a few options. But my original intent was to have 1 scenario stand out that would win the Award, the racer that i am choosing was just obliterated on multiple occasions. This driver was also the 2 votes that i received, so i am happy to award the following with the Wrong Place Wrong time award:
@basswerks1

@Neutty
@Herimopp89
@Jw_wk1010
@basswerks1
@SAMHAIN85
@Mully465
@Bologna_Duc
@Rob Brown
@spidermonkey
@Sean Renon
@Grandpa Money
@bigbeefytaco
@RacingOtaku86
@Tecticles

Lol, my oops moment at Fuji was like 3 corners long, and it involved a train of cars witnessing me going oof track 3 connective corners until it finally came to a spinning disastrous end.

I have been super busy with work so I had to set this on the back burner. However I am now on vacation and @Rob Brown was the only one to place a vote after my rant post. With that being said @spidermonkey was that vote so he is the one that has won this prize! I will setup the PM’s hopefully before practice tonight.

I would like to thank....ah who am I kidding.

On a serious note. This was incredibly fun and I think this format should be built upon and improved as it has great promise. Thanks to @Neutty for all the hard work as I know putting something like this together is 1. NOT EASY WITH A NEWBORN...holy cow. 2. Takes a lot of time, effort and thought. 3. The money donated...incredible.

This also goes to the other members who put all these events together and provide incredible data @Rednose58 and @SAMHAIN85 just to name a few.

So the next snail challenge will start in a couple of months. The plan for the next challenge is to use the cars that are bought from the mileage exchange. This should give everyone enough time to buy these cars prior to this event.

Please prepare to buy these cars prior to this event. I will do my best to give everyone notice on when they are in the market.

Alpha Romeo 4c Gr.3 Road Car
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 Road Car
Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car
Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car
Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car
Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car
Mitsubishi Lancer Gr.B Road Car

ATTENTION ALL

This is not on the back burner. We need you all to jump into milage exchange and grab all the cars. Even the safety cars as I’m considering throwing that into the mix!!

Back