SNAIL D4 - June 2019 Season

• Thread starter stelephant
  • 101 comments
Ya, was pretty happy when it went green and my car actually moved.
Nice. Look forward to racing with you more often. Practice is key, so make sure you join up on Thursday nights "official" practice lobbies.
And, a lot of Snails have rooms open for practice on any given day/night, so be sure to join up as well.

Nice. Look forward to racing with you more often. Practice is key, so make sure you join up on Thursday nights "official" practice lobbies.
And, a lot of Snails have rooms open for practice on any given day/night, so be sure to join up as well.

Yes agreed, I really need to practice more. Between work and trying to install a fence this week, I had just enough practice to stay in the back and keep out of everyones way. LOL

Ya, was pretty happy when it went green and my car actually moved.
:)

Yes agreed, I really need to practice more. Between work and trying to install a fence this week, I had just enough practice to stay in the back and keep out of everyones way. LOL

it's difficult with the nicer weather for sure.

Totally get it. Life is life. Fridays are date night, right @Nick Cannella? Jumping into rooms when you can will definitely help with running in a pack.

This Thursday will probably be a bit of a dud with it being the 4th. But definitely check for Snail lobbies and practice running around.

While watching some of the replays you did a great job bailing if you thought you were going to make contact. :cheers:

Back