SNAIL D4 - June 2019 Season

• Thread starter stelephant
  • 101 comments
I’m willing to do a duty if needed. I’ll need training of course first. Still very green.
@NASCARNATE91 thank you. Texting is the easiest way to get into duties and tasks. If a random should enter the lobby the Texter sends a message via in game chat indicating the lobby is for members only. There are other messages as well, but that is the most common. I can walk you through how to do it if you’d like to try next Sunday.

I’ll do either. We just have to set up a time to start a party so I can get the run down or you can PM the instructions. Whichever works better.

Combo line up for Sunday 6/16/19

D5631FDE-D81A-48D7-8DF7-849B016CA985.png

Last edited:
I have setup the lobbies, but Sunday is Fathers Day and I am going to my in-laws, not sure if I will be back in time for the races.

I will post in here if I can't make it.

@NASCARNATE91 send me a friend request on PS, I will be on tomorrow around 5:30 PST
Will do although I might not be able to get in at that same time

@Phlano099 I got your friend request and I will be on and off most of today. I’ve got a few messages saved if I’m going to be texting. I don’t think we ever confirmed whether I’ll be the host or texting. I’m good with doing either one but I’d like to get in a party and run through it one time. Maybe we can set up an official SNAIL practice today?

@Phlano099 I got your friend request and I will be on and off most of today. I’ve got a few messages saved if I’m going to be texting. I don’t think we ever confirmed whether I’ll be the host or texting. I’m good with doing either one but I’d like to get in a party and run through it one time. Maybe we can set up an official SNAIL practice today?

Completely up to you on what duties you want to take on, texting is a good way to get you feet wet.

I have some chores this morning to take care of before I can get online, will look for you when I do get online.

Update to my status. I most likely will be late to tonight’s event. Went to Cincinnati to visit daughter and grand babies.
Good luck guys.

So I just watched the replays of last night's races. The SF was pure carnage at the start so I thought I'd share something I found that worked well for me. Start in 2nd gear and only give half to three quarters throttle at green. Just enough the tires don't spin. When you hit 3rd gear your momentum should be enough that the tires do not spin. Take a look at r3r2. I went from 10th to 3rd by the first corner with this method. I'm sure there are faster methods but I found this method to be pretty fast and controllable.

Guys, regarding the end of the night and votes. Please wait for the scorekeeper to finish his duties and ask for your vote.
We had several drivers immediately go to the voting process before being asked to submit.

D4 drivers, please welocme @Robudda to the ranks. Glad you can join us.
Some things to keep in mind as you prepare for your first night.
1. Please make sure you have all of the cars being used tonight before entering the lobby.
2. There are 3 car/track combos run, with the first race of each combos requiring qualifying. The second race of the combo is reverse grid based on previous results.
3. Please review the qualifying rules here.
4. At the end of the night, when the scorekeeper asks, you will have the chance to vote for the combo that you enjoyed the least.
5. Race hard, race clean and have fun!

D4 drivers, can we confirm duties for tonight please?
I will do data and whatever else may need to be covered.

Latest Posts

Back