SNAIL Division 1 - April 2018 Season

Have to sit out tonight. Need to get a jump start on the work week unfortunately. Have fun everyone!

I was looking forward to racing tonight as well, but a busy weekend unfolded and I don't think I'll able to get on by 930. Should be able to make a start for next week for the start of the May season. See you all then.

I’m going to try tonight but hand still in cast trying different controls. Most likely will be in the back so I don’t ruin anyone’s night

Gentlemen...let's get duties aligned for tonight....

I know next week starts a new season and some of us will be bounced around, but this is why its important to step up for duties. I lost Prize A due to replays not being uploaded. Its not a big deal personally, but I'm sure there would be a few people pretty upset if it happened to them. So in the future just be aware your league mates are counting on you to make sure everything gets completed and its important to do a "roll-call" on Sundays before we race.

Good season everyone

I know next week starts a new season and some of us will be bounced around, but this is why its important to step up for duties. I lost Prize A due to replays not being uploaded. Its not a big deal personally, but I'm sure there would be a few people pretty upset if it happened to them. So in the future just be aware your league mates are counting on you to make sure everything gets completed and its important to do a "roll-call" on Sundays before we race.

Good season everyone

Bueller tried....

We had several back-up replay uploaders racing (including me) Under normal circumstances I would just step in and do it (like I did with the hosting) but unfortuntaly my Monday didn't go as planned. Life is pretty much upside down for me currently... sorry I missed the replays

Bueller tried....

I know and I'm not blaming you. In fact we wouldn't have raced, at least on time had you not opened a lobby yourself

SAMHAIN85 ----- @SAMHAIN85
x_SIK_PUPPY_x ----- @spidermonkey
Grandpas_Money ----- @Grandpa Money
OMG_mang ----- @TomMang_68
MajorBlixem ----- @MajorBlixem (HON)
Nic-KL ----- @Nicktune
Neuttyy ----- @Neutty
aLmk_69 ----- @aLmk
SLC_VR6_V-DUB ----- @GTPvw_slc
MikeGrove ----- @MikeGrove
Kgffty ----- @Kgffy
Sand__68 ----- @socalnatv
src_ej6 ----- @src_ej6
Spazinator895 ----- @Spazinator895 (NEP 2)
MSgtGunny ----- @MSgtGunny
todally_lit_ ----- @todally_lit
Wolfsatz ----- @Wolfsatz
nmcp1 ----- @nmcp1 (HON)
z06fun ----- @z06fun
FREEREVN ----- @FREEREVN
BruiserTV ----- @BruiserTV
Userid_77a23 ----- @USERID_77a23
RacingOtaku86 ------- @RacingOtaku86
II-NOVA-II ----- @llNovall

PSA: Make sure to check your division thread in the future sometime Sunday before we race. If you're signed up for any duties its easier to figure out whos doing what beforehand rather than figuring it out in the race lobby. And this helps prevent someone from losing a prize due to one of the duties not being completed.

You can put me down as a host if needed. I’m terrible with saving replays but I can host that’s not a big deal. This past weekend I wasn’t sure if I needed to step up or not but will step in when needed. What’s the current status for this coming Sunday?

I can also try data and such out as well.

Last edited:
Back