SNAIL Division 1 - February 2017 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm in D1 some how. I'm willing to help out with stuff if there's anything I can do.

Lobby open. I have never hosted before so I may need some help to make sure the settings are correct before we start

Lack of communication @ D1, who will be doing scores, this question shouldve been answered hours ago

I will be "Out of the Office" this weekend. So we need someone to take care of the scores

I posted this on Thursday.

Maybe we should start on Saturdays to confirm the duties?

I hope you have someone to enter scores, otherwise please post a picture of each of race results and I will enter them scores from my hotel

I posted this on Thursday.

Maybe we should start on Saturdays to confirm the duties?

I hope you have someone to enter scores, otherwise please post a picture of each of race results and I will enter them scores from my hotel

If wasnt necessarily referring to you red, I was referring to what was posted today.

I dont know if it was because of something on my end but we had a few delays tonight due to people not seeing each other/stuck at starting line. I can be backup backup host if this happens again, but you saw the issues we were having. Gr's tonight see you guys next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back