SNAIL Division 1 - January 2018 Season

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 42 comments
I havent been on Sport since the update so I dont know if my game is fixed or not.

I'm going through some rough times in my personal life right now and I dont know when I will return. I cant be relied upon to be division manager or to fulfill any duties in the immediate future. I will complete data for 1/21 since I was signed up for it. Sorry guys.

Sorry to hear that Sam. We have all taken our lumps at some point. Hope things turn out well for you. You are a great driver and an exemplary member of the snail community. Hope to see you back soon.

I havent been on Sport since the update so I dont know if my game is fixed or not.

I'm going through some rough times in my personal life right now and I dont know when I will return. I cant be relied upon to be division manager or to fulfill any duties in the immediate future. I will complete data for 1/21 since I was signed up for it. Sorry guys.
If you need help with anyone let me know. I can take care of data.

I'm going to be out this weekend and the weekend after. It would probably be good to have a new/interim division manager to keep things organized in Feb.

I’m happy to host or do score keeping, or both. I don’t think I have enough free time to be division manager, although I’m not entirely sure what that role fully entails.

I’m happy to host or do score keeping, or both. I don’t think I have enough free time to be division manager, although I’m not entirely sure what that role fully entails.
Division manager creates the monthly thread and updates the role list/gets people to do roles. On race night, I believe they tell the host when to start things/when to reset if there is an issue.

Division manager creates the monthly thread and updates the role list/gets people to do roles. On race night, I believe they tell the host when to start things/when to reset if there is an issue.
I should be able to do this for this weekend and the following.

Back