SNAIL Division 1 - June 2018 Season

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 69 comments
Duties being sorted out on a Thursday...we've come a long way.

I will do scores, all we will need is replays and were gold

With your PS4 issues do we need to think about another score keeper?

Everything seemed to be fine yesterday with the new setup. But it would be a good idea to have backup(s) thanks for thinking of that.

Duties tonight:

Host: @Neutty
Data: @BradESPN
Scores: @SAMHAIN85 (brad/neut backups)
Replays: @spidermonkey
Text: @SAMHAIN85 @Neutty

I also updated the first post to include you as a backup scorekeeper Neutty.

Ok, I can do data.

My summary spreadsheet had a problem and I have to look into it before I can do those summaries again.

Yep..was trying my phone as a hotspot but that won't be near fast enough...what terrible timing too. Been practicing most of the day too. Ridiculous!!!!

Chances are slim for me to race the next two weekends too. No need to say "enjoy your vacation" cause, as a retiree, I'm always on vacation. My availability to race on weekends is purely a matter of us making plans to be away from the home for a while and go and do nothing somewhere else.

Chances are slim for me to race the next two weekends too. No need to say "enjoy your vacation" cause, as a retiree, I'm always on vacation. My availability to race on weekends is purely a matter of us making plans to be away from the home for a while and go and do nothing somewhere else.
Ok, I wont say that then...

and go and do nothing somewhere else.

:lol:

With 2 of our main job guys going MIA for the next two weeks, now might be a good chance for people to try out a new duty.

I know @Neutty knows how to do scores now but has yet to do it race night. If you want to try it out this Sunday (if you're racing) why dont you give it a shot. I'll have my laptop up as well, and with us being in a party like normal you wont have to worry about fudging anything up.

Since Neutty has been our host for awhile now, maybe we can hand that over to one of the backups to take the load off Neutty if hes also doing scores.

Looking at the backups who have yet to ever host in D1, @spidermonkey is the only one who hasnt. The only thing that I'm somewhat worried about is the fact that your isp went down last Sunday and didnt come back up for a few hours. Sounds like it was a cluster. So if you're confident there wont be anymore hiccups with your internet, maybe youll want to give hosting a shot?

Remember that you get to earn $hells for completing any duties on Sunday night. You're also contributing to one small piece to the large puzzle which makes SNAIL operate like it does weekly :)

If anyone else is interested in trying out any of the duties just post here

@SAMHAIN85 normally I would not mind hosting as I've done it in division 2 but I'm not real comfortable with my internet. The same thing that happened last Sunday happened again Friday night. I have never had issues with my current provider and if all goes well through this week then I'll be glad to do it next week. I should be able to handle replays though?

Back