SNAIL Division 2 - April 2018 Season

• Thread starter Raw10_2u
  • 66 comments
Gentleman please post you intentions regarding this evenings event. I will be present,and in much better shape,so there will be competition from this one.LOL

Barring any last minute Life Interventions by the Real World - the #36 Crew will be in the Pits and ready to Fire it Up when the announcement is made.
Aka I'll be there

Plan to be there. Quick question.... is there a point standings for for each league session or just for each race?

And fyi with the Season being 4 weeks, only your top 3 weekly points are tracked for the Season standings. So if you race all 4 weeks, your lowest points scored in a week gets "dropped". Its also nice because you can afford to miss 1 race weekend and still be in contention.

Thank you Gentleman( I USE THE TERM LOOSELY HERE) for your swift reply's and goodluck(we're going to need it!)

Gentleman please post you intentions regarding this evenings event.Some have already,and thank you all.Practice up ,this is another killer weekend(especially for the poop disturbers)!:gtpflag::cheers:

I apologize if I was in anybody's way on either Tskuba or Streets of Willow. I literally had less than 10 laps on each combo for practice before last nights races so I was a little shaky to say the least!

Start of second race, there was a little pile up on turn 2 of the first lap but other than that all was good from my perspective.
I have no idea how I qualified so well at ‘Scooby’ much less getting around TWO to take the win in race 1 but I’ll take it when I can get it.

Hey folks. I sincerely apologize for my connection issues last night, again. I finally got a hold of my ISP and they noted that there are issues with my connection and are sending someone to help fix it. Hopefully that’s the last time I have issues and can be back with you guys next week.

Yeah, @DublDee and I were having a time trying to guess which part of the track you were going to appear on after running smack into the wall(like about 7 times) so we could get past.Sorry if my pass was a little aggresssive ( @BradESPN got the worst of it ) fun times!

Whoever has been doing data for D2, could you please sort the sheet to show the correct finishing order when you're finished.

Thank you in advance.

Back