SNAIL Division 2 April Season

• Thread starter Akzl298
  • 48 comments
Hey gents, not going to make it tonight. It’s my birthday and apparently my wife has some plans for me this evening that don’t involve racing (I’m working with her on this).

@Akzl298 Not sure what your week looks like, but I can handle the data entry this time if you’d like a break.

Have fun tonight, fellas! And good luck!
You can have data, I can take a break from it

Round 3 of the April season in the books, gentleman! Congratulation to @Noob01_lmdead for the D2 night win! 3 victories and 5 podium finishes earns him tonight's top spot with 90 points!

Welcome to Snail @andypereyra01 , glad to have raced against you tonight.

On a side note, need to make sure connection issues are resolved before starting the night's action. D2 will not be eligible for prizes, as we started before the all clear was given. Hopefully, PD has this sorted out before next weekend.

Good racing tonight y'all, see you for the April finaly next weekend!

Last edited:
@Noob01_lmdead

il_fullxfull.704217949_mb2x.jpg

Welcome to Division 2 @JESter82178 , and back to SNAIL racing!

Starting lineup for tonight is as follows:

1 @socalnatv
2 @Phlano099
3 @Rob Brown
4 @N38824r
5 @Fudman420
6 @MajorBlixem
7 @Noob01_lmdead
8 @Akzl298
9 @HyperTwinz
10 @PrivateSmiles
11 @andypereyra01
12 @JLBowler
13 @llNovall
14 @DrakeNSnake
15 @Alexrider007
16 @Lean_22_YT
17 @JESter82178
18 @Mt626v6

The 4th and final round of the April season is set to kick off tonight! @socalnatv leads @Phlano099 by 10 points, with @Rob Brown within striking distance. Six races will decide the outcome, see you all on the track!

Final race of the season in the books! (Barring IR's), with a 3 point difference, @socalnatv takes the night win with 79 points! With 4 top 2 finishes, he edges out @Fudman420 by 3 points! And with that, @socalnatv wins the April D2 Championship! Congrats Sand for a well deserved division championship!

What excitement lies in May? Tune in, as SNAIL forges forward to another exciting season!

D2 has no replays coming up when performing a search for the tag. Deadline to have them shared is 8PM ET.

i have the last replay saved when you were disconnected. @PrivateSmiles did you want me to upload or were you able to get it, i thought you rejoined just not sure if it was in time to get the replay?

Last edited:
i have the last replay saved when you were saved when you were disconnected. @PrivateSmiles did you want me to upload or were you able to get it, i thought you rejoined just not sure if it was in time to get the replay?

If you could upload it that would be awesome. I’ll have the rest uploaded when I get home.

Thank you, sir!

Back