SNAIL Division 2 - August 2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
ontario
USERID_77a23
Just to clarify since I'm not eligible for prizes that's because I'm under probation from the IR is that correct?? Or?

Either way I'm looking forward to the August month and of course tonight!

Just to clarify since I'm not eligible for prizes that's because I'm under probation from the IR is that correct?? Or?

Either way I'm looking forward to the August month and of course tonight!

No, it's because you haven't raced enough nights for the required performance stats to be gathered to ensure you are in the right division. I think if you race 3 of the 4 Sunday nights this season you will be eligible for prizes next season in whatever division you find yourself in.

No, it's because you haven't raced enough nights for the required performance stats to be gathered to ensure you are in the right division. I think if you race 3 of the 4 Sunday nights this season you will be eligible for prizes next season in whatever division you find yourself in.
Makes sense Sounds good! 👍

Thank You Heat :cheers:

the job is yours oscar, heres an instructional video

i did this weeks replays , you can give it a shot next week. let me know if you have any questions

ill slot you into back up scores in case nova misses a night.

thanks for helping out guys:cheers:

ty for the support. the netx week start upload the replays.

Would it be okay if i Live stream the Snail D2 Races this sunday, (Of course ill still be racing, Just live streaming for anyone who wishes to watch in the future or if they cant race but want to watch the races)

Would it be okay if i Live stream the Snail D2 Races this sunday, (Of course ill still be racing, Just live streaming for anyone who wishes to watch in the future or if they cant race but want to watch the races)

I'd love the link if you do choose to do so. (obviously on Sunday).

I'd love the link if you do choose to do so. (obviously on Sunday).
If it's okay I will make sure I put the YouTube link up on this thread a few hours or so before racetime on Sunday.

Yeah that would be cool Phish. @MSgtGunny used to live stream it on Twitch but unfortunately he hasn't been around for some time now.

Yeah that would be cool Phish. @MSgtGunny used to live stream it on Twitch but unfortunately he hasn't been around for some time now.
Yep! He's the reason I fixed my PS3 and joined SNAIL. I was browsing twitch one night and found one of his VODS. I was really hoping to race with him, especially during a stream, but it seems he went on hiatus right as I joined. Its a great recruitment tool and for other divs to see the action without having to download replays. Do it Phish!

Yep! He's the reason I fixed my PS3 and joined SNAIL. I was browsing twitch one night and found one of his VODS. I was really hoping to race with him, especially during a stream, but it seems he went on hiatus right as I joined. Its also a great recruitment tool and for other divs to see the action without having to download replays. Do it Phish!
sounds good. I plan to live stream this sundays races 👍

You can give it a shot but if there are any issues in the room, related to you or not, you will need to shut down the live stream as your connection has to interact with everyone else's connection. This is the same stipulation that has been given to anyone else that wanted to live stream on Sunday night.

You can give it a shot but if there are any issues in the room, related to you or not, you will need to shut down the live stream as your connection has to interact with everyone else's connection. This is the same stipulation that has been given to anyone else that wanted to live stream on Sunday night.
sounds good! thank you. 👍

Hey fellas,
I will be a 50/50 chance for tonight. Please have the backup host and scorekeeper on the ready in the event I cannot make it by 9:05pm est. Hope to see you all at race time.

For safety's sale let's assume Nova won't be there and see who else can cover the night's duties. @USERID_77a23 will you be able to host?

Oscar is our replay uploader and I'll look after data. Who will handle scores?

Here is the Livestream for tonights D2 Races! I plan to Livestream tonights races, then make a quick mini Highlight video after to post on Youtube! Thank You 👍 If Stream does get bad somehow, I will take the stream down.

Credit to @Wolfsatz for the picture :cheers:

I am out for tonight's races guys. Wife was away for weekend and just got home so I'm going to catch up and spend some time with her and the kids. Good luck to everyone tonight.

Made a quick video with my comeback from 10th too 2nd at grand valley. thought id share with you guys. Thinking about making a mini highlight video with multiple drivers making good passes and so on.

thanks everyone 👍

So my shoulder has been bugging me for a while now. Got it checked out and while I don't need surgery yet, I do have to rest it until I can get some injections. I'm trying things with the controller now, but it's not working that well. More than likely going to miss the next two races.

So my shoulder has been bugging me for a while now. Got it checked out and while I don't need surgery yet, I do have to rest it until I can get some injections. I'm trying things with the controller now, but it's not working that well. More than likely going to miss the next two races.

Get healthy! Sim racing is a brutal sport. My thigh cramped up last night and I crashed the Alfa into the wall at Indy Roadcourse Turn One. My team trainer suggested switching my beverage of choice from beer to water when I mow the yard in 100 degree heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back