Snail Division 2- June 2019 Season

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 74 comments
Guys I'm sorry I'm not able to race with my work schedule and life in general but we HAVE GOT TO START confirming for race night at a decent time if u think u may not make it say something so we have a heads up ahead of time and can plan accordingly we are hands down the worst division at this and there is no reason for it. Especially since this is supposed to be the stepping stone for guys to move up to the big leagues

So we can either confirm duties on here by like 5pm on race day or I can set up a bod chat on PSN with our duties and backups doesn't matter to me which way we do it but it HAS GOT TO BE FIXED BECAUSE RIGHT NOW WE ARE BEING LAUGHED AT and there is no reason for it or the chaos not confirming causes

Well June is over , hopefully we can get July off on the right foot.
@Noob01_lmdead did a nice job hosting tonight once we worked out the bugs .. I can always grab scores if needed.
Seems like we need a few hosts .. @Bubdub804 probably headed to play with the aliens.
My internet isn't the greatest but I'll try if we need to...

I had the first idea that I could be late 1 hour before race time. That may not be cool, but life happens. I am able to backup any position, others should consider learning duties, so that they can fill in at moments notice like Grandpas Money did when he picked up scoring tonight. No duty is difficult. Hosting is aided by some prework, but is not 100% necessary. Noob was a noobie and did well. Thanks to you guys for stepping in.
And let’s hope July brings up some D3 fellas.

Well June is over , hopefully we can get July off on the right foot.
@Noob01_lmdead did a nice job hosting tonight once we worked out the bugs .. I can always grab scores if needed.
Seems like we need a few hosts .. @Bubdub804 probably headed to play with the aliens.
My internet isn't the greatest but I'll try if we need to...

I can host Also in future
Did you see any issues whit my internet conection?

I had the first idea that I could be late 1 hour before race time. That may not be cool, but life happens. I am able to backup any position, others should consider learning duties, so that they can fill in at moments notice like Grandpas Money did when he picked up scoring tonight. No duty is difficult. Hosting is aided by some prework, but is not 100% necessary. Noob was a noobie and did well. Thanks to you guys for stepping in.
I also colud do scorekeeping but not sure how to upload results

I completely understand things happen no issues there the problem with everything is with no one saying they are going to be here or not it's last minute to try and get things together most other divisions seem like they are confirming duties at noon at 8 tonight we may have had 1 it would just help avoid the situations like tonight at 5 min til race time we got a lobby up

Back