Snail Division 2- June 2019 Season

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 74 comments
My apologies for the delay last night on my behalf had some storms blow in it dc me then I couldn't see the lobby to get back in tried room I'd and it acted like it didn't exist @Neutty made an interesting statement though about resetting room and the DC player should be able to get back in next time something like that happens I would like to try it

Having tested it after being DCd from a room. If you don't clear your network cache in game, you're not going to be able to see the room more often than not. In my, all be it limited, experience of being disconnected, clearing the cache in game has allowed me to see the room.

If simply reloading the combo helps, it's probably a good idea to start testing it out and keep some log of it. If it works well, it can be implemented across the league.

Happy race day everyone would like to get a jump start on duties and confirmation for this evening as I will be at work most of the day

Sorry for the long absence I had some family issues to deal with and had to move I have not got my rig set up yet got caught between houses but as soon as I get closed and in the new house I will be back. And looking to finish above last place.

Sorry for the long absence I had some family issues to deal with and had to move I have not got my rig set up yet got caught between houses but as soon as I get closed and in the new house I will be back. And looking to finish above last place.

Sorry to hear hope all is well and look forward to seeing u back

Hi guys. I’m not going to make it races tonight. I sent @Rob Brown a message to cover. I don’t know if he checks his messages or not so I’m letting you guys know. Sorry

Back