SNAIL Division 2 - March 2017 Season

• Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 60 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DesertPenguin09 the seasonal races may about Cr.1 million per 10 minutes. Even more with 200% login bonus for 5 consecutive days.

Faster than picking through your garage to sell cars and about 100 time more money. đź‘Ť

Car price limit in SNAIL Spec Racing is only Cr.2 million? In 30 minutes of Seasonal Event Race you'll be sorted for a whole season.

If you haven't done the Seasonal Event Time Trial and Drift Trial, each of them is worth about Cr.2 million once you have 200% login bonus. You only get those once, so wait until your bonus is full. New set every month but you have to achieve Gold Award. Use DS3 and CH for drifting.
Yeah, and getting 5 days in a row played is straight forward, just turn on the game, and get to the main menu and that counts as "playing".

Math might be a little off there Ben. In a 4 week season it's conceivable you could spend 16 million, depending on how the prize picks fall out.

You're ignoring the fact that they are so boring I can't bring myself to do them. Quick races online are better

You're ignoring the fact that they are so boring I can't bring myself to do them. Quick races online are better

And this sums up an oversimplification in the differences of a generation. We do things because they are necessary or because they will result in a desired outcome. You do things because they are enjoyable or easy.

Just with this because it's just a game. I do have that work ethic of doing something just because you have to. I don't really HAVE to do this as it's just a game so I can be more relaxed about it

Last edited:
It looks like I won't be racing this week.
I really hope that Oldsmobile stays for another week. Really wanted to race that beast.

Have fun...see ya next week.

After setting off at 7:40am for 30 miles of cycling, I am done for today. Dozed off mid afternoon for an hour. Ready to hit the hay now at 9:30pm.

My PS3 stopped spinning up game disks so I'm out out. See you guys in the fall on PS4 hopefully.

There's a chance I will be out of town overnight Sunday into Monday and unable to attend.

I'll host. If no one else can, I can score too, but it will slow the night down a lot if I host and score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back