SNAIL Division 2 October 2019

• Thread starter Phlano099
  • 47 comments
I have restarted everything and I still don't see the room. I can see the other rooms, but not this one. Someone needs to get info for Data since I am out.

I did a self report on myself for r3r2. There was some minor contact that may have caused others to have contact. I saw a few spun and I’m not sure if my contact caused other issues or not.

I am going to enter Data when I get home tonight. Did anyone take pics of results of the last two races?

Intro:
Gentlemen, tonight I will be just getting my feet wet. With my extensive experience on PC2, I feel I know the world of racing dos and don'ts . That said, it is my plan to only ‘learn’ the Snail way all over again for the next few evens. I want as much fun as anyone, and a clean event is very important. Let’s have a good time with no pressure. Race hard and make October all yours.

X

Last edited:
October 6 Data was not completed.

I'm archiving the Data tonight. If someone can respond in the next 2 hours, I will act accordingly.

Current time is 10:45 Eastern Time
I'll wait until 12:45 eastern time and then decide if I'll archive without that data, or wait based on a response.

Back