SNAIL Division 3 - April 2018 Season

I'm gonna suck tonight. I haven't touched the game in weeks and these combos aren't the easiest with grip. See ya in the gravel trap! :P

No
20180429_214408.jpg

Just clarification for this upcoming Sunday, as other divisions are having a similar issue with some connections. This takes the lengthy discussion out of what to do, so that you all don't have to spend 20 minutes trying to come to a solution.

However, I hope that all the issues are resolved and everyone can race!
If you read just a little further from where you found that, it is spelled out as to when and which driver should leave if the problems can't be fixed in the event of "invisible drivers"

Special Instructions for invisible drivers or glitch race starts.

1. In the event that all drivers are not able to see all other drivers on track the host should ask that all affected drivers leave the room and reenter. If this does not fix the issue any driver that can not be seen by everyone else in the room should be asked to leave the room for the night. Example: Driver A can not see Driver B. The rest of the room can see Driver B but not Driver A. Both drivers should leave the room and reenter. Upon reentering, the problem is the same. Driver A should leave for the night as the rest of the room can't see them. Driver B can stay because the only person that couldn't see them was Driver A. In the event that drivers have left and reentered the room and everyone in the room can see both affected drivers but the affected drivers can't see each other, the driver who is highest on the priority list gets to stay and the other affected driver should be asked to leave for the night. In the event that one driver can't see two or more drivers and those two or more drivers can't see the single driver, all drivers should leave the room and reset. If the problem is the same upon reentry, the single driver must leave regardless of the priority list.

Back