SNAIL Division 3-April Season

• Thread starter Raw10_2u
  • 41 comments
As requested, Sir, the 36 Car and Team reporting for duty at this evening's event.

Hey fellas. Last night at the ford combo. (Race 2). I left first for qualifying as the scorekeeper and ended up meeting cars parked on the track waiting to start their qualifying run on the start of my hot lap. My run was abandoned because I had to get off the racing line to avoid hitting them. I attempted to explain, but after no response, I pushed forward in an effort not to hold up the nights racing. Let’s pay attention to when two qualifying groups are needed. Thanks @JLBowler

Hey fellas. Last night at the ford combo. (Race 2). I left first for qualifying as the scorekeeper and ended up meeting cars parked on the track waiting to start their qualifying run on the start of my hot lap. My run was abandoned because I had to get off the racing line to avoid hitting them. I attempted to explain, but after no response, I pushed forward in an effort not to hold up the nights racing. Let’s pay attention to when two qualifying groups are needed. Thanks @JLBowler

It's been standard operating procedure for the host and / or division manager to make sure that everyone in the second session waited out of the way or off track for the first session to begin.

In light of this, new language has been added to the qualifying procedure to spell out what should be done when qualifying is split in two groups.

Gentlemen, I am very sorry that I did not realize the need for a Split Qualifier.

Had serious family phone call during R3R1 - apologize for it interrupting our races.

Will miss Y’all - Take care.

Back