SNAIL Division 3 - August 2016 Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter MajorBlixem
  • 54 comments
  • 2,423 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorBlixem

In Memoriam
Messages
2,289
Canada
Ontario
Messages
MajorBlixem
:cheers: Welcome to Division 3 - August 2016 Season :cheers: ​

Drivers List

@JamCar0ne
@TomMang_68
@Drewspeed
@Die_Birdy_Die
@Engmatic1
@Grandpa Money
@DesertPenguin09
@Raw10_2u
@racingchamp30
@MajorBlixem
@TEX36
@brian540 (BKM-540)
@carguynv
@Adramike (CallmeMike41)
@Rob Brown (rkzjb04)
@Racer546324
@Brschenkel (Partyacdriver1)
@SlvrOnyx (Onyx58)
@Synergy_rage


D3 Duty Roster:

Division Manager -
@MajorBlixem
Host: - @racingchamp30
Backup Host - @Die_Birdy_Die, @Drewspeed
Scorekeeper - @Grandpa Money
Backup Scorekeeper - @Die_Birdy_Die, @MajorBlixem,
Replay Uploader - @racingchamp30, @Die_Birdy_Die
Data Specialist - @Raw10_2u
Backup Data Specialist - @Die_Birdy_Die , @MajorBlixem
Videographer Extraordinaire - @Engmatic1


 
Last edited:
Gentlemen, please confirm your positions for tonight
 
Confirm for Hosting and Replay Upload.
 
I'll be there , I see you have me down for primary score keep .. got it !
 
We have family over. I may not be able to make it tonight but I will try
 
I wont be able to make it tonight.
 
@brian540 Congratulations on the overall win last night. I'm glad you made it out.

 
@brian540 Congratulations on the overall win last night. I'm glad you made it out.


Thanks @TomMang_68 ; I appreciate that! Wish I could make it out more often... You guys are truly a ton of fun to race with. Kinda wondering where the win will fall... A, B, or C?
 
Thanks @TomMang_68 ; I appreciate that! Wish I could make it out more often... You guys are truly a ton of fun to race with. Kinda wondering where the win will fall... A, B, or C?
Thanks @TomMang_68 ; I appreciate that! Wish I could make it out more often... You guys are truly a ton of fun to race with. Kinda wondering where the win will fall... A, B, or C?
I have a good idea but wouldn't want to spoil it:sly: Keep your eyes on the main thread. Results will be posted later tonight.
 
Confirming for Hosting and Replay Uploading.
 
Confirm backup host
 
Sorry guys! As soon as I got in the room the 🤬 phone rang... :banghead:
 
I couldn't see someone and decided it was best to back out instead of taking up extra time. I think it was carguy and only carguy. Weird
 
I couldn't see someone and decided it was best to back out instead of taking up extra time. I think it was carguy and only carguy. Weird
Tex had the same problem
 
With carguy or in general?
 
You are not the first to have issues with carguy.
 
:(

At least we know it's not on our end.
 
Am having difficulties with my hearing (like None in the Right ear), but will see how an attempt at practice goes today.
May not be able (nothing new about that) to join y'all tomorrow night.
 
I wont be racing tonight, didnt get enough practice
 
I wont be racing tonight, didnt get enough practice
Me neither. Join and at least there will be something to do in the back of the grid :)
 
Me neither. Join and at least there will be something to do in the back of the grid :)
I would but I dont wanna risk getting any more ir's. Pobably wont be racing for a month or two. Just need a break after a full year of Sunday nights racing.
 
Will be hosting and covering Replays.
 
Special Instructions for invisible drivers or glitch race starts.

1. In the event that all drivers are not able to see all other drivers on track the host should ask that all affected drivers leave the room and reenter. If this does not fix the issue any driver that can not be seen by everyone else in the room should be asked to leave the room for the night. Example: Driver A can not see Driver B. The rest of the room can see Driver B but not Driver A. Both drivers should leave the room and reenter. Upon reentering, the problem is the same. Driver A should leave for the night as the rest of the room can't see them. Driver B can stay because the only person that couldn't see them was Driver A. In the event that drivers have left and reentered the room and everyone in the room can see both / all affected drivers but the affected drivers can't see each other, the driver who is highest on the priority list gets to stay and the other affected driver(s) should be asked to leave for the night.


Oh you were right
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back