SNAIL Division 3-August Season

• Thread starter Raw10_2u
  • 49 comments
Gentlemen I apologize for not being able to get on and advise I wouldn't be racing last night. The wife and I were at a car meet this past weekend and had all intentions of being back in time, but unfortunately we arrived home much later than expected. I hope it was a fun night for all.

Gentlemen I apologize for not being able to get on and advise I wouldn't be racing last night. The wife and I were at a car meet this past weekend and had all intentions of being back in time, but unfortunately we arrived home much later than expected. I hope it was a fun night for all.
Real cars trump online cars every once in a while. :cheers: Hope it was enjoyable.

I just wanted to give an early heads up that I will not be racing this Sunday, as I have a family reunion to go to. Good luck to everyone, should be some good points battles throughout the field.

Gentlefolk,please post your intentions regarding this eve's event.We have a tough couple of combos tonight (GT LM & E-Tron) practice up folks this will be an interesting night of racing.Good Luck to all SNAILS,this be our finale for this season!

PS: (I vote 3) lol

Barring any needs my Crew Chief might have, even during the racing, I’m planning on being there.

Went to a trampoline park today with my in laws family and landed on my neck awkwardly. I should be fine but it’s very stiff so I am out for tonight.

Back