SNAIL Division 3-February Season

• Thread starter Raw10_2u
  • 83 comments
Hello guys, do you know the new combos for this weekend? i need to practice, hate to be the last one....

Prize A announcement

Car: Ferrari F40 1992
Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza (12:00)
Tires: SS

Mid-division time ~1:57.00

and the AUDI R8 LMS remains the same at Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa - 15:30 Clear - (7 Laps)

Now we're just waiting to hear where the Viper will be going......Stay tuned to the main thread.......@src_ej6 will make a choice later today, or early tomorrow, I'm sure.:cheers:

^^I wonder how dizzy you would get in a tumble like that with VR, Lol
I've spent basically minutes on PC2 and I can tell you, you would kick my a$$.....I am terrible so far, and just can't get the hang of it,

Prize A announcement

Car: Ferrari F40 1992
Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza (12:00)
Tires: SS

Mid-division time ~1:57.00

and the AUDI R8 LMS remains the same at Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa - 15:30 Clear - (7 Laps)

Now we're just waiting to hear where the Viper will be going......Stay tuned to the main thread.......@src_ej6 will make a choice later today, or early tomorrow, I'm sure.:cheers:

Will open a Training lobby rigor now at monza

Ok. I have not followed the right thread apparently. Need to turn in a time for this week's races. But I have not seen the new time trial yet.

Ok. I have not followed the right thread apparently. Need to turn in a time for this week's races. But I have not seen the new time trial yet.

Time trials are used for driver placement.There is no need to do another.This is the D3 thread and you are in our Division.This is the link to follow for the combo's and they are updated weekly.

Won't be able to race tonight

Sorry to hear that,hope all is well.

Sorry guys, I think I can‘t make it tonight. :(

Again,sorry to hear that,hope all is well.

@Raw10_2u
OMG asked me to Host tonight
Maybe avoid the issue between OMG and Kgffy

Thank you Tex,you have the mic Sir.

I have Data covered again tonight

Thank you Mully,

Gentleman,

Please make your intentions known regarding this evenings events.

Back