SNAIL Division 3 - January 2018 Season

• Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 101 comments
Not going to be able to make it tonight guys. Have fun and if you guys vote that beetle off I wont be too sad!

Wow that one race where I got disconnected really hurt my points night.

Question: How do the points work for a race where a driver starts the race but gets disconnected.....Do you get 0 points for that race?

Last edited:
Question: How do the points work for a race where a driver starts the race but gets disconnected.....Do you get 0 points for that race?

No, you still get points for last place. The threshold is the start of qualifying. If multiple people are dropped/quit than position is awarded to the driver who is in longer.

Congrats and Welcome to D3 @BradESPN ! I saw this coming from the last few practices, and be warned D3, this guys is gonna be tough to keep up with. 👍

Congrats and Welcome to D3 @BradESPN ! I saw this coming from the last few practices, and be warned D3, this guys is gonna be tough to keep up with. 👍
Not if I have anything to do about it:D:lol:

I've raced in a few practice rooms with him also and he is fast but most importantly, a good clean racer.

Welcome.

Since Prize A is official, I'll be doing testing Wed night at 7pm PST. My fellow division 3 racers are more than welcome to join.

Just make sure you have the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 and the MB SLS AMG GT3. Track is..........see ya then.

Back