SNAIL Division 3-January Season

• Thread starter Raw10_2u
  • 89 comments
Sorry guys, I am very frustrated right now. I can't understand why I was racing so Bad tonight. I think I need More Practice or something similar. I need to think that...
As we said in the lobby and again above, don’t worry. Just get comfortable racing in SNAIL. Look for rooms during the week, as it is much different to practice alone or VS the AI. Take your time and it will be easier to race like “normal” on Sundays.

Edit: On another note, great racing everyone! Good times.

@Lean_22_YT make sure you “friend” some of us. We usually get most practice in Thursday Fri Sat but there are a lot of different opportunities to race in different events almost every day in SNAIL

Watch the thread and don’t give up! We all have bad days but with a little consistent seat time you’ll see big improvements fast!

Feeling a little scorekeeping pressure last night with 13 drivers. Missed a best lap and also looks like I may have misentered a total race time. Sorry for the data rework. I’ve got a better handle on how to manage it going forward.

Feeling a little scorekeeping pressure last night with 13 drivers. Missed a best lap and also looks like I may have misentered a total race time. Sorry for the data rework. I’ve got a better handle on how to manage it going forward.
I can make any corrections as I find them.

Last edited:
As we said in the lobby and again above, don’t worry. Just get comfortable racing in SNAIL. Look for rooms during the week, as it is much different to practice alone or VS the AI. Take your time and it will be easier to race like “normal” on Sundays.

using good driver

i agree but good driver etiquette is very important especially during qualifying, if someone is faster than you and you are having trouble let them pass do not impede the other drivers.

Quoted is the qualifying procedure. You'll notice it states that if you get caught from behind you should leave room for the driver to pass.

At the end, it also states that failure to follow any of those rules will result in DQ for that race.

New Qually Rules
Upon entering prior to the first race of the night or upon having the room reset before the first race of the next combo, immediately drive to a spot beyond turn one that is well off the racing line and line up single file. The host will remain on pit road during this time.

Once the driver count has been verified, the host will give instructions to start qualifying and leave pit road to join in at the back of the line. Drivers should give 5 seconds between the driver in front of them leaving and when they start. Drivers should always keep an eye on the map. Do not take-off if another driver is approaching from behind on his hot lap.

Qually is not the race. If you get caught from behind on qually be kind enough not to block. Leave room for the driver to pass.

All drivers will complete an out lap and one hot lap for qualifying.

If, at any time during the out lap or the hot lap, a driver leaves the racing surface for any reason, they are to pull completely off the track and out of the way and wait for the qualifying session to end. They are not to attempt to re-enter the track for any reason.

Once drivers have completed their hot lap, they are to stop on the track far enough past the start finish line as to not be a distraction to anyone finishing a lap.

Once the host has completed his hot lap, he will check that no non-members have entered (kick as necessary) and start the race.

This can be modified for shorter tracks or to change from 5 seconds if deemed necessary.

Failure to comply with Qually Rules will result in a disqualification for that specific race.

Last edited:

If you miss the qually times ,just speak up.I usually screen capture them as well.

Gentleman,please post your intentions regarding this evenings events!Good luck all SNAILS!

Ill be there. I dont think im friends with any of the peeps that will be there. Cause herrimopp is gonna be a lil late will.

E1F7E7BF-6AFF-43F0-BEF4-38AC1ACC73D4.jpeg

Back