SNAIL Division 3 - November 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can do replays and back up for data. We will need a scorekeeper again as Birdy flew south to D4

I'm glad to be back in D3 ! I'll do scores but I'm not sure I'll make all 4 nights .. Gonna need back up

I can pick up any slack for anything when I'm there. I should be racing this week and the next for sure. Slow time of the year for work.

I'm good for hosting as usual. Please have backup ready for this week. I'm out of town, and my son's birthday is Sunday, so me attendending is dependent upon how long the festivities last. Hope to make it.

I've updated the second post to show what we need to cover for sundays to run smoothly this season. We still need as many volunteers as possible to cover positions and backups. It's always good to have two or more backups for positions. Our volunteers are what keeps this league and the fun we have week to week running. All the jobs are easily trained so if there's something or somethings;) you can help us with let us know here , it would be greatly appreciated.
:cheers:

@TomMang_68 @WIDEeyedDRIVR @USERID_77a23 @JJLopez427 @WSK96 @Grandpa Money @aLmk @llNovall @msk1995 @5150S2K @luchvk @JLBowler @Hci @Unknown_Male @Lessen @oharagbr19 @fzappa @Oshawa-Joe

I can be the backup uploader, how do I do that?
THANKS! Save all the replays on race night. You export those to a pc and zip them to one file. You then upload it to the snail public replay folder in google documents. I have never uploaded a replay so my instructions are scant at best. There is a YouTube instruction video out there and maybe Tom or someone more knowledged than I can fill in the huge blanks in my instructions lol maybe link that video;).
Key is save the replays and we can always figure out the rest on the fly. With the cut off for replays into the system being 8pm est. Monday, there's some time to sort things out:cheers:

Last edited:
Just an FYI for snails new and old, snail has its own currency of shells. All duties that one volunteers for are paid in shells which can then be used to purchase items auctioned through the snail marketplace. Find a link in @zer05ive signature or find the info through my signature to see more. To all our volunteers, don't forget to claim those shells. Some valuable items have been up for grabs in the past, you don't want to miss out;)

Race day gentlemen!! @llNovall will be our host if he's back in time. @WIDEeyedDRIVR will be the backup if he he's late so wide , watch the tread and lobby if you see no room or posting by 5minutes after 9pm est. from nova, make a room and we'll follow. @Grandpa Money has scores , @TomMang_68 has replays and maybe data too if you don't mind (no one else has taken the reigns on that one yet). Thanks guys , collect your shells...
To everyone else ,good luck. It's the start of a new season so let's bring our best racecraft and have fun.

I'm having difficulty staying connected at the ISP due to high winds. Hopefully TWC will get it fixed. Currently using work data plan to make this post;)

Edit: back in business- I'll get data tonight

Last edited:
i might not be able to race tonight because I'm going to birthday dinner. Hopefully I can make it home before the race starts but I just wanted to let you guys know :)

Heys fellas,
Gonna miss tonight's racing. Had a long day, and just recently got home, so I'm going to settle in and relax for the night. Looking forward to resuming full time next week. Good luck to everyone tonight.
@WIDEeyedDRIVR, please cover hosting tonight.

I don't know what was going on sunday. I could get in the room, do a race and it was fine. no lag. second race, couldnt see a single other person, game would freeze, system would reset. ugh. hopefully next week will be better.

I don't know what was going on sunday. I could get in the room, do a race and it was fine. no lag. second race, couldnt see a single other person, game would freeze, system would reset. ugh. hopefully next week will be better.
If you are not using a wired connection from the router to the ps3 it is more than likely causing your problem. Get it wired , post some speedtest and we might be able to troubleshoot. There are a few here (not I ) that are quite knowledged in this area ... Good luck

I am wired. I've never had any issues this bad before. Download speed 56.61 MB/s and upload speed is 4.26Mb/s.

All set for hosting tonight. Please reset your modems and clear your cache before entering race room. Room will be opened by 9:05pm est. Good luck to everyone, and see you at race time.

Please welcome @Scorpion0001 to Division 3

Nova will host , wideeye can back him up. Grandpa will get scores and Tom, replays and data. If any of you guys can't make it please let us know here and we canget it covered so we're ready to rock tonight.
Good luck everyone, bring our best racecraft and have fun.
:cheers:

Can someone else do data please? Other responsibilities are keeping me from getting it done in a timely manner.

Your Division Needs You

All call guys we need a data guy. Just need a laptop/pc and a little bit of time. The only true deadline for data is the end of the season before the league data gets archived. Most try to do it weekly but there is flex there for whoever takes over the duty.
A G27 was just auctioned off in the marketplace and the only way to get it was using shells earned helping the community. Here's your chance to get in on the fun

Race room will be open by 9:05pm est. Good luck to everyone, and welcome to the new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back