SNAIL Division 3 - November 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get data this week ,unless someone else steps up .. I do not think I'm racing next week , so we will need someone to do scores and data .

Does anyone have a second copy of the replay from round 2 race 2 and can you upload it for the stewards? We only need the one race as we want to check something out to see if it differs between replays.

Data is done for last week here..sorry, no fancy breakdown sheet .. barely had time to do what I did.. I really don't think I'm racing this week so someone gonna have to score and do data.

Data is done for last week here..sorry, no fancy breakdown sheet .. barely had time to do what I did.. I really don't think I'm racing this week so someone gonna have to score and do data.
Thanks grandpa, no worries for this week , we'll get it covered

We need help guys...... Grandpa has said he probably will be out of the races tonight so we need a scorekeeper. Without scores any potential prize in this division would be forfeited.

To div 3 and to whom it may concern:

I won't be available to race this coming sunday nov 29th. Good luck to everyone this sunday please pic a bad combo that i won't miss. ;) may i suggest the a racing oval with a stock toyota prius :)

-lllTrick

Just found the link to this thread. Its been chaotic balancing job and pregnant wife. lol. Glad to be part of division 3. Looking forward to Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back