SNAIL Division 3 October 2019

• Thread starter Akzl298
  • 49 comments
From the SNAIL OLR regarding qualifying:

Once the driver count has been verified, the host will give instructions to start qualifying and leave pit road to join in at the back of the line. Drivers should give 5 seconds between the driver in front of them leaving and when they start.

The first race qualifying was also skewed. Someone typed out "start qually" (and it wasn't champ) and just like that, qualifying started. Not even sure everyone was ready.
To all Division 3 drivers, the only person who will call for qualifying to begin is the lobby host, period. My goodness, we never had this issue down in D4 or even D5 for that matter.
If needed, re-read the OLR and get with the program!

The first race qualifying was also skewed. Someone typed out "start qually" (and it wasn't champ) and just like that, qualifying started. Not even sure everyone was ready.
To all Division 3 drivers, the only person who will call for qualifying to begin is the lobby host, period. My goodness, we never had this issue down in D4 or even D5 for that matter.

That is the first time I've ever seen it happen in SNAIL when someone other than the host took it upon themselves to announce the start of qualifying.

Do we know who started it for round 1?

Do we know who started it for round 1?
Nevermind, found it

I just want to apologize to all D3 drivers for my horrible driving tonight. I was tired and probably should have sat out. I was driving like it was my first week.
File your IR’s on me if you will. I have no excuse.

I wanted to say thank you to D3 for allowing me to get in on the action! I had an absolute blast, nice to drive something different for a change! I must say, the qualifying procedure was impeccable! Nicly done.

I just want to apologize to all D3 drivers for my horrible driving tonight. I was tired and probably should have sat out. I was driving like it was my first week.
File your IR’s on me if you will. I have no excuse.

I wanted to say thank you to D3 for allowing me to get in on the action! I had an absolute blast, nice to drive something different for a change! I must say, the qualifying procedure was impeccable! Nicly done.

Nick no worries, I should have not raced ether, bad head cold. Had no issues with your driving.
I am glad that we have participation. Puts us up there for a prize choice that may be “better”.

With some people stating that they had limited practice they still showed up and ran.

We all have those nights that just don’t work out. It is still fun to get out there and run.

Great season guys!

Back