SNAIL Division 3-October Season 2018

• Thread starter Raw10_2u
  • 52 comments
Anyone willing to cover this please post here, Thank you all and good luck
I should be able to do replays as well, but still need someone as backup for replays, just in case.
Someone still needs to fill data too.

Just an early heads up, I plan to be in attendance tomorrow night and available for hosting, replays or whatever.

Greetings and Solidifications, Men.
The Team will be in the SIM Pits with our SIM Cars awaiting the commencement of our Mutual Challenges.

Some very good racing last night folks! Looking at the points standings(unofficial), our division was extremely tight points wise, and if I do say so myself, we have some of the best sportsmanship and competition in the League! Thanks to everyone who raced and covered duties this season, it was a great one and I can't wait to race with you fellas next season.:cheers:

Some very good racing last night folks! Looking at the points standings(unofficial), our division was extremely tight points wise, and if I do say so myself, we have some of the best sportsmanship and competition in the League! Thanks to everyone who raced and covered duties this season, it was a great one and I can't wait to race with you fellas next season.:cheers:
I concur on all points, sir. And congratulations to you.

Back