SNAIL Division 4 - January Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 77 comments
Give me a few minutes and I'll upload them.

Edit: what is the search parameters I should use? cannot locate in OLR

I used 20190120d4r#r#

Last edited:
@diehard racer @tab1chevy nice going fellas, great season you are putting together! If I were you two though, I would keep my eyes on @vsfit and @JamCar0ne...They're coming to get you!

d4 points.PNG

Delete( shows drivers at the bottom of our list but both drivers are in higher divisions)

Last edited:
Season well done gentlemen. Congrats to our champion @vsfit, and runners up @diehard racer and @tab1chevy. Looking forward to the start of February.
To get us started one of the combos has been selected: Remember no racing this weekend due to Super Bowl.
Also remember to submit your time trial if you joined PRIOR to the last GT Sport update. (***NOTE if you joined Snail on or after 1/17/19 there is no need to resubmit a time trial)
I fully expect some of you to get promoted, and if so, best of luck in your new division!

E5754EE6-08B3-43E3-A067-6E3B24C91EB4.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is the official combo lineup for NEXT SUNDAY, 2/10/19. Lots of time to practice fellas...we should have some good races!

Sunday, February 10, 2019 Lineup

February 2019 Season - League Night #1
1. MAZDA RX-7 GT-X (FC) 1990 on SH Tires @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 18:15 Clear - (6 Laps)
2. BMW Z8 2001 on SS Tires @ Dragon Trail - Gardens II - 16:30 Clear - (6 Laps)
3. MAZDA ATENZA GR.4 on SS Tires @ Alsace - Village - 04:45 Clear - (5 Laps)

Last edited:
Back