SNAIL Division 4 - January Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 77 comments
  1. Welcome @cleanandfast to d4 a few things to remember before we start tonight

2. 1. when you enter the room make sure you have the correct car for the track and proceed to the end of turn one then line up single file for qualifying. hot lapping is not allowed!
    2. when qualifying starts we give the driver infront of us a 5 second headstart no one should be able to catch the driver infront of them. if a driver does catch you we all ask you dont hold them up please get off the race line let them pass and continue on once they are clear of your car
    3. qualifying consist of 1 out lap and 1 qualifying lap once you finish the hot lap pull over with the rest of the group
    4. if at any point in quailifying you go off track do not complete the lap please stay off the race line and pull over to the side your qualifying session is over at that point (weve all ran off a time or two)
    4. at the end of the night when the scorekeeper or I ask for votes please pick a combo you would like to vote off it must be a combo you raced for the vote to count.
    5. if there is any questions feel free to ask theres a few of us who have raced this division for a while im sure someone can help out with any questions
    6. have fun this is a good group of guys and some good clean racers i have been a member of this group since D4 was brought back into the rotation and have had a blast i hope you guys do aswell.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up by the way things are looking I will not be able to race this weekend in the process of moving and more that likely wont have internet by Sunday.

Hope the move goes smoothly for you. Always a pain packing then unpacking, and then trying to remember what box that one damn thing is in. Then finding it a couple months later because there was room in the box with the Christmas decorations that got put in the attic/storage. After you have replaced it of course.

Hope the move goes smoothly for you. Always a pain packing then unpacking, and then trying to remember what box that one damn thing is in. Then finding it a couple months later because there was room in the box with the Christmas decorations that got put in the attic/storage. After you have replaced it of course.

It almost sounds like you have experience with that exact situation. I've done the same thing without moving. You put something away in what you think is the perfect spot and when you go to look for it weeks later, you can't remember where that perfect spot was. Maybe that's just old age.

Lol oh yeah and with 3 boys under 10 no wifi for 5 days should be interesting lol now they will get to see what it was like growing up when I was a kid and play outside

LOL man when I was 14 we moved from suburban Indianapolis to middle of no where western Arkansas. From cable to to one TV channel and sometimes I had to climb onto the roof to spin the antenna to clear up the picture. That was my culture shock in 1990, the older i get the more I wish I could move back to that kind of seclusion. Closest neighbor was 1/2 mile away and the closest store or even coke machine was 5 miles. The closest real town was 18 miles.

LOL man when I was 14 we moved from suburban Indianapolis to middle of no where western Arkansas. From cable to to one TV channel and sometimes I had to climb onto the roof to spin the antenna to clear up the picture. That was my culture shock in 1990, the older i get the more I wish I could move back to that kind of seclusion. Closest neighbor was 1/2 mile away and the closest store or even coke machine was 5 miles. The closest real town was 18 miles.
Lol I grew up on a 2 1/2 acre horse ranch and couldnt wait to move to dallas now all I want to do is move back to outside the city limits lol. It's funny how times change and the perspectives do aswell

It almost sounds like you have experience with that exact situation. I've done the same thing without moving. You put something away in what you think is the perfect spot and when you go to look for it weeks later, you can't remember where that perfect spot was. Maybe that's just old age.
Or your wife moves it :confused:

Well I am thankful I haven't moved since July of 2002. I do deal with a Mother-In-Law and wife who have an incessant need to change where **** is in the house every few months. I'm pretty laid back though I don't care where they move **** as long as they don't expect me to do it without my input. Most of the time they don't even ask me to help anymore when they concoct some scheme because what they did last week didn't actually work out. I have a 14 foot tall Holly bush in the front they have been wanting to cut down for three years, before that I would keep it trimmed to 8 ft max. That ****er is gonna grow to mammoth proportions as long as they keep asking.

Had this cool photo leftover and thought it would make a good divisional banner :)

full

Here is the code if you need it.
Code:
[IMG]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/media/division-four.47155/full[/IMG]

Division 4 current drivers list
Welcome to D4 @Bud__Greene

4 ----- COL_KLINK01 ----- diehard racer ----- f
4 ----- TexasmostHated ----- TexasJDC ----- f
4 ----- tab1chevy ----- tab1chevy (NEP) ----- f
4 ----- p_oco_ ----- Rick Bohart (NEP) ----- f
4 ----- nog3861 ----- Nick Cannella ----- f
4 ----- wackedboy ----- wackedkid47 (NEP) ----- f
4 ----- JamCar0ne ----- JamCar0ne ----- f
4 ----- deathtoall01 ----- cleanandfast (NEP) ----- f
4 ----- jerseyjoeaw ----- jerseyjoeaw ----- f
4 ----- Bud__Greene ----- Bud__Greene (NEP) ----- f
4 ----- vsfit ----- vsfit ----- p
4 ----- Alexrider007 ----- Alexrider007 ----- p
4 ----- thorracing ----- throrracig ----- p
4 ----- Tec1347 ----- Tecticles ----- p
4 ----- Nukebanana ----- Nukebanana ----- p
4 ----- stomp44two ----- shotgungho ----- p
4 ----- messican78 ----- messican78 (NEP) ----- p
4 ----- akbargaming23 ----- Ak23 (NEP) ----- p

D4, your replays are not coming up in a search for the tag. Please address and advise.

Back