SNAIL Division 4 - March 2019 Season

• Thread starter stelephant
  • 64 comments
@THRASH that last race last night was awesome man, Congrats on the win!! I can’t believe 18 laps came down to a single tenth in the end, that was so much fun! :)

0F6DECEC-FDA2-4D83-B96C-2444A0CB687F.jpeg

Last edited:
I will not be racing tonight guys. If someone could get finishing order pics for me I'll still get the data covered. I'll be back next week.

Since I posted from my phone - in the wrong thread earlier this week - I am regurgitating this here:

Just a quick note here guys. I will be taking a step back from the heavy lifting in SNAIL for a bit beginning next season.

My little guy is 4 months old and much more active. I can’t commit to nights where I may be needed.

I appreciate the support from @racingchamp30, @gulfvet67, and @vsfit - and now @Fudman420 - for the past couple months.

Divisions don’t run without volunteers. So if you are interested in helping out, because you enjoy SNAIL on a weekly basis, consider trying out some duties.

Looking forward to racing and volunteering - just in a modified capacity.
:cheers:

I'm willing to pick up additional duties or swap to something else if needed. I would prefer if one of the more experienced guys pick up the division manager, but if there becomes an issue where no one is stepping up I will reluctantly.

I am willing to stay as Host and Replay Uploader.

Well, what a great season.

Thanks to those who volunteered their services - @racingchamp30, @gulfvet67, @Fudman420, @vsfit - as well as to those who showed up to race weekly. We (@THRASH, really) were able to claim prizes every week due to our participation numbers.

Edit: And @gulfvet67 with a prize too!

Looking forward to racing with you all again.

Yes thank you for everyone, for handling everything and the participation made it awesome

Back