SNAIL Division 5 - February Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 122 comments
The easier answer for a new recruit that has raced 1 race is search the following

20190210d5r#r#

# what round and race you want to replay

Edit: 2019 thank you @Bud__Greene lol

Last edited:
Wanting to look because I believe I was involved in the incident Nag is referring to. I don't believe I was the one that bumped him. I was beside the car that bumped him from what I remember.

Also you can look in my activity feed for them aswell all have been uploaded and shared

I do agree with teaching drivers were to find info but at the same time short and simple has always worked for me so instead of linking a post and a paragraph with it explaining it, I cut straight to the point.

I noticed that some of our newer drivers did not submit a vote after Sunday nights races. Below is a small guide that will explain the purpose of the vote and what it means. If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are all here to help! (All of this information, and more, is included in the Snail OLR...link below).
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/snail-olr-policies-and-guidelines.332619/

Prizes
Our unique format allows everyone to have a say on which cars and tracks we race. At the end of every league night, we ask everyone who raced to vote on which car and track combo they enjoyed the least. The combo that receives the most "elimination votes" is dropped from the next week's lineup entirely. The combo that receives the second most votes is also dropped, but only partially. This is where our prizes play an important role in our interactive format.

Last edited:
is there a place, thread, site, where all the replays are located? or how can i search for them?
best regards

This topic was just covered in this thread. I've quoted all the relevant messages below.

Where can the replays be found?

Ideally you should save your own replays after each race for potential review. If you didn't save your own, they can be found by searching using the naming convention found in this post.

The easier answer for a new recruit that has raced 1 race is search the following

20190210d5r#r#

# what round and race you want to replay

Edit: 2019 thank you @Bud__Greene lol

Also you can look in my activity feed for them aswell all have been uploaded and shared

Can you look at them via PC or only on the console?

Only console

Lol your good man no worries...yes unfortunately the only way to look at replays is on ps4 I also normally live stream races but this past week it caused connection issues so I had to quit the live stream

Lol your good man no worries...yes unfortunately the only way to look at replays is on ps4 I also normally live stream races but this past week it caused connection issues so I had to quit the live stream

so do you have a youtube account? can you share?

Prizes
Our unique format allows everyone to have a say on which cars and tracks we race. At the end of every league night, we ask everyone who raced to vote on which car and track combo they enjoyed the least. The combo that receives the most "elimination votes" is dropped from the next week's lineup entirely. The combo that receives the second most votes is also dropped, but only partially. This is where our prizes play an important role in our interactive format.

Apparently I have unknowingly been breaking the rules. I have always voted for the combo I didn't want to race the following week, not the combo I enjoyed the least. There is a difference.

Man when you have time to practice you run great, stop beating yourself up. I will forever be the donut king, giving away at least 1 win a night since November 2017.
Lol yes sir! good to see ya strangers hows everything been going?

Latest Posts

Back