Snail Division 5 - October Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY GUYS! I'm excited for tonight but I need to get some serious practice in, I can do anything you guys need me to. I'm not sure yet who here likes to do what so it would help me out if you guys could get your replies in now for the jobs!:cheers:

I can do data, don't really want to, I keep forgetting to save replays. I'll step up if no one else wants to.

Racingchamp, here we go again.

I can do data, don't really want to, I keep forgetting to save replays. I'll step up if no one else wants to.

Racingchamp, here we go again.
Lol, that's fine, but I can't actually do anything because for a few of the races I will be spectating as of I have a late dinner tonight, so somewhere around 8 and 7:30 MTN time is when I will be having dinner, which is at and around the time the first race starts. So if anyone can do scorekeeping that would be great! 👍

Edit: Next week I should be able to do that stuff.

Does anyone remember who voted for what Combo from Last Night's racing, i know i voted combo 3.

Does anyone remember who voted for what Combo from Last Night's racing, i know i voted combo 3.

I voted for 1 myself. @Gavin Edde was recording the votes last night when I was leaving the room. Maybe give him a little bit to get out of school and hopefully he has the list.

I voted for 1 myself. @Gavin Edde was recording the votes last night when I was leaving the room. Maybe give him a little bit to get out of school and hopefully he has the list.
Yes I have all the votes except for @Handlebar @Rob Brown If you guys would please reply back and give me your guys votes, that would be excellent.

But however, if you guys could help me get the qually points in, that would be excellent. I had only got round 1 qually of mbracer but none of the other round quallys, thanks

Ok guys, don't be afraid to step in front of others and try and do some jobs. The reason I didn't do it to start off with was because I was waiting for my older brother to get home from college so we could have dinner together as a family. The nights I will be racing I can scorekeep for you guys without problems, unlike this last night where it was all over the place and no one knew who did what until after race 1 of the night. But I am telling you to step out from the dark because the next few months I will be racing part time for family purposes. I wont be there sometimes and it's our job to make sure that the work in D5 gets done on time. We work together. I wont be racing this next Sunday because of a family-get-together we always have around these seasons around these times. Thanks guys and remember to step out of your comfort zone! 👍

If no one else wants to be back up host I can give that a try. I've done the speed test for the internet and no one said my speeds were bad. I've hosted before. If there are problems when I try to host someone else will have to fill the position. With that said, if the Eagles happen to be playing on a Sunday night you're all out of luck, because I will not be racing that night. PS: I voted for Combo 1. Did anyone post the total point results from last night?

If no one else wants to be back up host I can give that a try. I've done the speed test for the internet and no one said my speeds were bad. I've hosted before. If there are problems when I try to host someone else will have to fill the position. With that said, if the Eagles happen to be playing on a Sunday night you're all out of luck, because I will not be racing that night. PS: I voted for Combo 1. Did anyone post the total point results from last night?
Yes, I got that all in TBongX, your in as vote 1 and I posted the point results here they are:

1. TEX-36
2. mbracer11
3. lobbanmike
4. MarkR420
5. TBongX
6. RacingChamp30
7. Drewspeed
8. Killer31124
9. rkzjb04
10. HandlebarMustach

Due to Canadian Thanksgiving I will not be racing tomorrow night. I will take care of the data duties when I get home on Monday afternoon or first thing Tuesday morning.

@JLBowler
Sorry, wasn't keeping up with the thread lately. I have been hard wired for a very long time.
Here is my Speed Test

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4736283632

Not sure why my results don't look the same as everyone else's ........ picture is different.
I clicked on "Share" and then Pasted the link here. Guess it provides the same info.

Last edited: Today at 7:55 AM

Userid let me know that drewspeed is suspended for the next two weeks and to come back to racing October 25th.

Sorry, D-5 - Unexcused absence last night. My loss, completely.
Will also be traveling Oct 29th thru Nov 2nd - and miss the Season's last race meet.
Not used to be away from the tracks.
Enjoy the challenges and keep the cars on the track.

I am wondering if anyone who raced last night has the pole times. If you do can you send them to me so I can add them to the data sheet. Thanks

Gentlemen.

Please keep in mind that discussion of IRs in a public setting is not permitted. It is also not permitted to "take shots" (directly or indirectly) at those that file IRs when they see violations of the OLR. It is every drivers responsibility to file IRs when they witness violations of the OLR just as it is every drivers responsibility to follow the OLR.

Gentlemen.

Please keep in mind that discussion of IRs in a public setting is not permitted. It is also not permitted to "take shots" (directly or indirectly) at those that file IRs when they see violations of the OLR. It is every drivers responsibility to file IRs when they witness violations of the OLR just as it is every drivers responsibility to follow the OLR.

Thank you, Sir, for reminding our Division - the in any level of an Organized Social Grouping, there must be consequences for inappropriate activity. I appreciate your impartial application of judgment and leadership.
Hope we will all learn from this incident ......... and go forward. No need to dwell on the decision (like in arguing with an Umpire over Balls & Strikes).

I have replay uploading, who can do score keeping?, i'll write down which driver votes for what combo at the end of the night.

Yerrrrrrrrrrr ouuuuuuuut!!! No I'm not, yes you are, kick some dirt on the ump, I want a review, oh yeah, I was out, no question. But, but, ok, I'm out. But, but, I was just having fun, ump........Fun? There's no fun in baseball.

Bowler, I used to have a love/hate relationship with umpires, being a catcher all my life. One thing I always had for them was respect, I couldn't do it.

I have replay uploading, who can do score keeping?, i'll write down which driver votes for what combo at the end of the night.

I now have acces to the scoring sheets. So you can write me down for scorekeeper if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back