SNAIL Division 5 - September 2015 Season

• Thread starter JamCar0ne
  • 55 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well darn.. I didn't get a clear photo of the votes. Who has a good photo of them?

Or just tell me your vote

I just got home from the track, I was flagging for the Club Race.

I am not going to make it tonight.

Have some good clean fun, boys!

I was hoping to return to regular racing this week, but the racing coincides exactly with the lunar eclipse. I am an avid photographer, and things like this don't come up every day. I will still try to turn up for a few races.

I was hoping to return to regular racing this week, but the racing coincides exactly with the lunar eclipse. I am an avid photographer, and things like this don't come up every day. I will still try to turn up for a few races.
Please share your pics! I love photography as well but don't have a camera to take proper photos of the moon tonight.

Posted in the main thread that I need scoring document permission. Hopefully I'll get them in on time.

Here's what I came up with. Unofficial, because I had to do paper math.

Jaguara: 85 (Includes 2 pts. for qualifier) 3 wins
JamcarOne: 85 (Includes 1 pt. for qualifier) 1 win
CallMeMike41: 84
SinglePaddy: 78
EBishiop: 76
TechNoiR37: 68
McTrucker: 63

Really close night on the scores guys...so close that the pole positions and # of wins were deciding factors. If @Adramike had finished like 0.1 faster in the Combo 1 qualifier, then it would have been him, not me tied for 1st with @JamCar0ne.

So, that would be my 3rd, 4th, & 5th SNAIL race wins, and my first overall win. (Forgive the self-promotion, not used to winning with such good competitors.)

I will also comment that it was nice to be racing on a night where everyone seemed to have a great attitude, everyone was friendly in chat, and from where I was driving it looked very clean (though on three races I was in front doing my own thing, and two races I was waaaaay behind, so maybe I just didn't see it if something happened.)

P.S. @jnmjeeper that matches my own calculations.

Great night of racing. Had an absolute ton of fun. Too bad I decided to drive off the track numerous times in R2R1 and finished last..

It helps that there were only 7 people. The more people the greater the odds of some random car messing up

Your scores are in. If anyone has the votes or the pole times, could you post them here and I'll get those added as well.

@JLBowler I only recorded my own, but have the top qualifier times for round 1 & 2:
Pole #1 - Jaguara333 1'59.472
Pole #2 - Jaguara333 1'57.899

Hey D5! Long time no see. I in college right now and I might be back racing with this division probably in December. KEEP RACING EVERYBODY!!!:gtpflag:👍

Round three qualifier time is 0:35.415 by JamCar0ne (that's me :sly:)

Votes:

Jaguara 3
CallmeMike 2
TechNo 3
singlepadday 1
JamCar 3
McTrucker 2
Bishop 3
Thanks Jam for getting these in. Spent the day at the hospital with my mother-in-law. She fell and broke her arm last night and had surgery this afternoon. From now on I'll have permission and access to the scoring document. So it will go smoother if I have to do it. Thanks to everyone for their help in getting them done in a timely matter.

For the record, I also had a delightful time last night. Attitudes were positive, the racing was clean and competitive, and the atmosphere left me hoping that most of us will be racing together again in the next season.

Last edited:
Ya I hope we all get to stay together too!

Hopefully we can get some of our buddies from D6 to join us next season.

@JLBowler send TEX RacingChamp and Loban back please

Last edited:
We'll see how it all shapes out. Either way, I enjoyed myself this season and look forward to another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back