SNAIL Division 6 - January 2016 Season

• Thread starter STEAMER62
  • 51 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still working on them you will see on the main thread that they are released that is when you can look at them on google docs .It was great to have my friend Sinna back .Thank you Alex for all the work you are doing and have done .You got the replays loaded and have done great with poly on scorekeeping ,with data too you will a great help to the next division when you get promoted .THANK YOU for your help :cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Bass you are doing a lot better too I had a great time running with you last night and hope to see you in the mango rooms during the week you are not far behind Alex and on the path for promotion too ,,,,,,,:cheers:

ahhhh, feel good :cheers:, after a quite long break :banghead:, soooo happy to be with "my" D6lers on track again, ahh, the division has improved, fast guys out there, well working SNAIL-stuff, thxx Pierre :bowdown:, and last but not least, sorry to all the guys I touched during race :embarrassed:, was my fault and due to a huge lack of practice I did not race as competetive as I use to...haha, but now I am able at new to organize my leisure time :D:cool:

*SING* in the shuffeling madness of the locomotive breath....

images
STEAMER :cheers:

The stewards have a couple of questions for you guys.

1. Was basswerks racing in round 1 race 1?
2. If he was, the stewards would like a copy of the race replay from either basswerks or o8jedi.

NO , THANK YOU @JLBowler you guys work every week doing extra just so we can have a good time with some clean racing on Sunday .Without you and the stewards to enforce the rules ,well lets just say there are many reasons why we are the biggest and the best .But you @zer05ive the stewards all are part and I thank you ...:)

Last edited:
Hello D6, the stewards are in need of a replay. we need the replay for combo 3 race 2 as soon as possible

It should be in the replays I uploaded in the public D6 folder. Let me know if you aren't able to find it. I still have it saved.

The last night of the season ,there will be promotions for next season .I hope we can all show up to give this season a proper end .Thank you for all the fun and one last dance ,lets have a great night of fun and clean racing . will have a room open on and off today as life and minions permit will get replays and hope to see you all soon .Good luck and have a great day .:)

hey basswerks, sorry about the bump at the first turn @Laguna seca 2nd race, but was glad to see you go on to place 1st with a big gap behind you, i'm thinking that maybe the bump helped push you further forward.

cliffE

@pubason my friend no apology is needed, I know it was and never will be intentional. As for the win I was surprised I was able to pull it off maybe your push did help ! It was some comfort after getting kicked for the second Sunday in a row.
Please do me a favor and push me this upcoming Sunday lol lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

@pubason my friend no apology is needed, I know it was and never will be intentional. As for the win I was surprised I was able to pull it off maybe your push did help ! It was some comfort after getting kicked for the second Sunday in a row.
Please do me a favor and push me this upcoming Sunday lol lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

this is cliffE here, it was me that bumped you, pubason and i work together and i just use his account when we're at work,i will sign my name at the bottom when I post

cliffE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back