SNAIL Division 7 - September 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking good for me this week fellas. I have been on a disaster job since Sat. Morning. :banghead: Doing everything I can but not looking good? Wanted to let you guys know! Hope ya'll have a good night!
Cheers!

@D1_Driver_83 Here's what we need:
I actually only need race C3R1. If you can zip the files, upload them to google drive and share them with me that would be great. Here's how you get the files:

1) Get a flash drive and insert it into your PS3's USB slot.
2) Go to Gallery in... you know where to find your replays.
3) instead of clicking Play to view your replay, click on Export to PS3 System
4) Save it as New Replay Data.
5) Exit GT6
6) in the PS3 menus go to Game --> Saved Data Utility (PS3)
7) Find the file, it should have today;s date.
8) hit Triangle --> Copy (or Copy Multiple if you want to export many at once)
9) Select the files you want to copy (if multiple)
10) Select destination (USB Device)

After the file copy is complete, you will have the file(s) on the USB key in the PS3\SAVEDATA\BCJS37016-RPLY### folder.

If you could compress that folder into one zip file and share it with me through Google Drive or e-mail it to me at polygrizz@gmail.com That would be great.

I'll upload it with the others.

Not looking good for me this week fellas. I have been on a disaster job since Sat. Morning. :banghead: Doing everything I can but not looking good? Wanted to let you guys know! Hope ya'll have a good night!
Cheers!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

This may help.. it's a pretty easy video to follow. Sorry I couldn't make it gents! Such is life. Hope you guys had a great night!

I was wondering has there been any progress on the missing replay yet , jlbowler posted on the main thread the deadline is near .Dont know what I can do

Sorry poly for the lack of communication but I
am working on it .got a laptop at home I am working on ,next will be google documents and I will be set .THANK YOU for your help , and D1 too if this posts I will be closer to being a little more help.ha ha
got on drive and see the replays great job guys .now to see if I can load replays .

Last edited:
I doubt there is much I can do to help out? I apologize I couldn't make it yesterday and put you guys in this situation... My bad guys! :embarrassed:

If there is anything I can do to help out though, let me know.

It is not your fault ,you did nothing wrong .well ha ha .Poly and D1 got the job done .I got DC and did not get one replay and poly was doing everything and with me getting dropped he missed the replay .D1 got the replay ,got instructions from poly and together they were able to do my job as backup THANK YOU POLY and D1 .We missed you but understand hope to catch you soon ,I need to crash I don't even make sense to me .ha ha now I can do the replays if needed on google drive with this laptop .

hey @polygrizz, bryans computer at work has not been able to open chrome lately, get an error message "odbcbcp.dll not found" any insight? tried firefox and get the same error. stuck with IE7 now

cliffE

CliffE, Bryan

DLL ("dynamic link library") like the one you got ODBCBCP.DLL are small programs, similar to EXE ("executable") files, which allow multiple software programs to share the same functionality.

Have you tried to Uninstall chrome and check all your drivers to make sure they are up to date?

Simple thing to try that might work:
-Do a Disc scan or disk cleanup

I had this happen to a guy I know and we did that and it worked? Don't hold your breath though? Lol. Thought I would pipe in and have you try the easy things while you wait on Poly.
Cheers! :cheers:

Last edited:
OK , Guys hope you all will show for tonight ,we have some good combos .Just show up we will have fun .got host and back up replays ,Poly are you in and DC for replays .D1 Thank you for the backup replay last week ,hope to see you all tonight .

So sunday night was too late for me and i slept through my alarm monday morning and mom and dad said that i need to get up on my own everyday in order to race sunday nights... So i wont be racing sunday night but i will be able to the following sunday night... Really bummed cuz pub and i are .1 point away :banghead: and now im gonna lose it... Unless i do some serious kiss 🤬 lol wish me luck and i will let u know if anything changes, also how do i become photographer and how and where do i upload

This was it the end of the season ,next week is start of new season . I got 93 points the best I have ever done . There will probley be some kind of shift in the divisions and we will have to see where every body will land .It was very good racing with you we had fun , I think of the high speed ring you cant say that battle was not fun .ha ha
To take pictures you pull them off your replays .Import them to your gallery and then save them to your playstation .You will have to shut down the game and pull them off your playstation pictures on a flashdrive .then load the pic's from the flashdrive to your computer .then you can display them on the thread no problem ,my kids do it in there sleep and make fun of grandpa for being so slow ,geeeze grandpa you don't know how .........ha ha

This was it the end of the season ,next week is start of new season . I got 93 points the best I have ever done . There will probley be some kind of shift in the divisions and we will have to see where every body will land .It was very good racing with you we had fun , I think of the high speed ring you cant say that battle was not fun .ha ha
To take pictures you pull them off your replays .Import them to your gallery and then save them to your playstation .You will have to shut down the game and pull them off your playstation pictures on a flashdrive .then load the pic's from the flashdrive to your computer .then you can display them on the thread no problem ,my kids do it in there sleep and make fun of grandpa for being so slow ,geeeze grandpa you don't know how .........ha ha
It was very fun... I feel better knowing i finished with that... It really was awesome i luved that race it was the best lol... Ok thanks do i have to apply or can i just upload no problem... Lol im sorta like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back