SNAIL Divison 2 April 2019 Season

• Thread starter Herimopp89
  • 56 comments
Alrights Gents,
Heri is out for tonight. @DublDee, if your in for tonight, would you or @Rob Brown mind taking hosting. I can cover if one of you cannot. Whitey has replays, and I have scoring. I'll stream the race tonight as well for @Herimopp89 to cover data. Please confirm. That should have us covered. See you all tonight and good luck.

Sorry guys I will not be making it at all tonight, and as I mentioned before I'll be very much a part timer throughout the summer.

It's that time agian folks I know it is Easter tomorrow but just looking for confirmation for tomorrow nights duties I will be there to do my best to make sure everything goes off smooth

I'm in New Jersey, but should be home and settled before race time if all goes as planned. Put me down as 80% show, 20% no. Assuming I am present, I'll be good for scorekeeping. Good luck to everyone and see you on the grid tonight.

Not looking good for me for tonight. Still in NJ, and have a 2 hour drive. May make it last minute, but may not work out.

Rallying the D2 troops here. Been 2 very low attending nights the last 2 weeks. Even though the first combo isn't the most appealing imo, we should still try to fill the grid this week on a strong note.

Last edited:
Ok so which one of you was in front of me at the golden arches just now?

20190502_101742.jpg

Latest Posts

Back