SNAIL Divison 2 March 2019 Season

• Thread starter Herimopp89
  • 77 comments
I have project cars and so I wonder what do you mean by “get it registered“
Edit: I get it now; project car does not equal project cars.
I think he means a "real" project car, and may need to get it registered quickly if it's on the street and not in a driveway or private property.
Yeah, I'm in a rush to get the car up and running so I can rip it around town and relax in the SNAIL Races. I do love it here, though. I also need it to get it registered so that if there are any problems, they go straight to me rather than the previous owner.

Better be getting your Alien suit and helmet on:cheers:

I hope not lol

It was a good season, hope we all get through p&r .. D2 is where it's at.. We are all capable of winning every week, my opinion, toughest division in SNAIL!

Couldn't agree more with you the racing in D2 is by far the best you never know who is going to win any given night ( WHEN @Rednose58 ISN'T RACING JUST MESSING WITH YOU)

I hope not lol

Couldn't agree more with you the racing in D2 is by far the best you never know who is going to win any given night ( WHEN @Rednose58 ISN'T RACING JUST MESSING WITH YOU)

You give me Monza and I have a chance. Anything else and I'm in the mix just like any one of you guys. A few of you guys have shown that you just need to keep your nose clean and make your way to the top 4 every time and maybe get a podium or two and you may walk away with the prize for the night.

Now I get the feeling that every time I spin out there is a silent "YESSSSSS!!!" going out from everybody...... :irked::lol:

You give me Monza and I have a chance. Anything else and I'm in the mix just like any one of you guys. A few of you guys have shown that you just need to keep your nose clean and make your way to the top 4 every time and maybe get a podium or two and you may walk away with the prize for the night.

Now I get the feeling that every time I spin out there is a silent "YESSSSSS!!!" going out from everybody...... :irked::lol:

Silent not so much just be glad the mics are muted during race time :lol::lol:.

Latest Posts

Back