SNAIL Divison 2 March 2019 Season

• Thread starter Herimopp89
  • 77 comments
I haven’t been feeling this weeks combos with exception of Nurb and Supra. I’m leaning towards laying off this week.

We know now that there seems to be a problem between soundtiger and Shockgee.

Otherwise, my connection seems to be ok. I'll be 3rd backup after Rob and Herimopp

Is there anything that can be done to improve shock and sound’s issue?

We know now that there seems to be a problem between soundtiger and Shockgee.

Otherwise, my connection seems to be ok. I'll be 3rd backup after Rob and Herimopp

Is there anything that can be done to improve shock and sound’s issue?

From what I have seen posted about it, it seems to be an issue with their two connections talking to each other. Nobody else has said that they can't see either one of them so it looks like it's isolated to something between them.

They probably both need to reset their routers and clear their in game cache before entering the lobby and see if that helps.

From what I have seen posted about it, it seems to be an issue with their two connections talking to each other. Nobody else has said that they can't see either one of them so it looks like it's isolated to something between them.

They probably both need to reset their routers and clear their in game cache before entering the lobby and see if that helps.

I do both before entering the lobby race night..hasn't seemed to help. If mine and Soundtiger's connection issues create any issues I'll sit out this upcoming Sunday's since he sat out the last.

I do both before entering the lobby race night..hasn't seemed to help. If mine and Soundtiger's connection issues create any issues I'll sit out this upcoming Sunday's since he sat out the last.

The most likely scenario, based on what I've read of this situation, is that there is something in the physical connection between the two of you that is not working properly. It could be something permanent or it could be something that is temporary and being worked on by the service providers.

Could we get a roll call for tomorrow nights duties awhile. I wont be able to make it as I will be in Connecticut for an appointment Monday I do apologize but I am sure you guys will be great good luck everybody and try to keep that jaguar combo around for a little bit

might not make it into next combo since I just got a project car and need to get it registered fast

Back