SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
Was I supposed to use my ARL car? If so I'll use that, I just thought I would have to pick something else?

Sorry guys. My son was not going down lightly. We should have enough room for tonight.

Confirmation closed

So.. Tires. Is there anyone that has any suggestions for tire saving on a ds4? Last night i was experimenting with using 75% brake instead of 100% and I didn't see much improvement. I actually just saw lap times fall off while having about the same tire wear. I just have not developed this skill and I want to improve.

So.. Tires. Is there anyone that has any suggestions for tire saving on a ds4? Last night i was experimenting with using 75% brake instead of 100% and I didn't see much improvement. I actually just saw lap times fall off while having about the same tire wear. I just have not developed this skill and I want to improve.
Don’t quote me, but I think you’ll see better tire come from steering inputs, feel like on ds4 you can keep it right at that edge of max rotation without scrub

I just wanted to say Thanks for having last night guys.....I haven’t had much time to race and last night was just a blast!
I wasn’t really competitive and somehow earned a penalty for passing under caution...whoops...all in all I had fun and it was great racing with you guys again.

I just wanted to say Thanks for having last night guys.....I haven’t had much time to race and last night was just a blast!
I wasn’t really competitive and somehow earned a penalty for passing under caution...whoops...all in all I had fun and it was great racing with you guys again.
I’m glad you could race with us.

Good to see you again!

Just got done testing the Head Strong/Wounded Warrior Project 911 GT3. You can find me at the track Monday evening getting more laps in.
71A50E71-C927-4EE5-A8DD-26F63B2176C9.jpeg
8456FEE1-994C-472A-ABB9-8A41CDBCDE68.jpeg

Back