SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
United States
Gardner, KS
seslogo-jpg.754275

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. I am sorry, but after this past week we are moving forward with a Confirmation Deadline. I dont plan to start an AUTO CONFIRM. So, stating in here will be the key to making this work. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est.

The SNAIL Endurance Series is a weekly event to showcase your skills in managing fuel, tire wear, and fatigue.

A NEW ERA

FROM HERE ON OUT, IF YOU DISCONNECT PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD THAT YOU WERE DISCONNECTED AND I WILL GIVE YOU POINTS FOR THE LAST PLACE ABOVE THE ONES THAT RAGE QUIT. IF YOU QUIT AND DONT POST IN THE THREAD, YOU WILL BE SCORED WITH A DNF.

DNF WILL NOT BE TAKEN OFF OF THE FINAL POINT TOTAL AT THE END OF THE SEASON. YOU WILL STILL LOSE POINTS FROM THE RACES THAT YOU SCORED POINTS IN.

TO BETTER PREPARE FOR TWO LOBBIES IN THE FUTURE, WE ASK THAT EVERYONE BE IN THE ROOM BY 9 EST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE TO RACE.

Season will be 12 total weeks.​

Lobby Settings

Odd Week Race:

Race Length:
90 minutes
Vehicle Type: Gr. 3
Vehicle Selection: Car selections are open at this time for unlimited entries per car, you may choose 2 cars to choose from throughout the season but once you choose you must remain with said car(s) for the reminder of the season.
Tuning: Prohibited
BOP: ON
Fuel Wear:
6x
Tire Wear: 14x
Tires: RSS RS RM RH
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Flag Rules: On
Start Type: Grid Start w/False Start Check
SCHEDULED RACES
Penalites:
Off (Until further notice, can be changed at any time.)

Even Week Race: Double Points Night (Class Choice)

Race Length:
90 Minutes
Class Style: Chosen by the highest Full Time Driver in points at end of the night.
Track: In game voting process at end of ODD WEEK Race Night by the lobby.
Fuel Wear: 5x (unless otherwise specified by the driver choosing class style)
Tire Wear: 10x (unless otherwise specified by the driver choosing class style)
Tires Allowed:
RSS. RS, RM, RH (SPEC CLASS COULD BE DIFFERENT)​
Tuning: Prohibited
BOP: ON
Visible Damage:
On
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Fuel Map Adjustments: Allowed
Flag Rules: On
Start Type: Specified by driver choosing class style.

Class Styles are as follows and can only be ran Twice per season.
Gr.1 Le Mans BOP ON (2)
Gr.1 O (Old School) BOP ON (2)
Gr.1 VGT BOP ON (2)
Gr.2 All BOP (2)
Gr.2 (2016 cars) (2)
Gr.2.5 (2008 cars) (2)
Gr.3 BOP ON (2)
Gr.4 BOP ON (1)
SF19 (ONCE PER SEASON) Already Used!
SPEC CLASS (0) SHIFTERS ALLOWED

GR. 1 BOP

Capture Gr.1.PNG

GR. 2 BOP ON

GR.2.PNG

GR.2 BOP Off (2016)

upload_2019-4-24_22-1-18.png

GR.2.5 BOP Off (2008)

Capture3.PNG

Gr.3 BOP ON

Gr.4 BOP ON

****NEW****

SF19 - ONCE PER SEASON

SPEC CLASS
SPEC, ONE-MAKE CLASS LESS THAN $1.8 MILLION
(ANY CAR THAT IS LESS THAN 1.8 MILLION)
N200-Gr.X (All street cars will follow the SNAIL Tire Formula in the respective field. For Example: Dodge Viper is on RH, that means that RSS, RS, RM, RH will be available.
Example: Mazda Roadster Touring Car SH, that means that SS, SM, SH will be available.
Disconnections
If you disconnect, but you are still running and everyone else leaves, Finish your race and send me a screen shot of your race results including your official Overall time. Disconnections must be announced up to not exceeding, 1 hour after the race to collect the points from the race position your overall time drops into.

Tuesday Night Schedule

8:30 (EST) - Room Opens
9:00 - 9:10 - Qualifying
9:10 - - Race Starts

*QUALIFYING WILL NOW BE AN OPEN 10 MINUTE SESSION, AND RACES WILL START DIRECTLY AT 9:10 EASTERN! **Except at Sarthe**

Car/Track Selection

Even Race Weeks - Track is voted on using the in game voting system, by the racers who participated that night, and the class style is chosen by the HIGHEST FULL Time Driver in points that has not already selected.

Odd Race Weeks - These weeks are GR.3 Races only with a set schedule that mimics that of ARL. The 2 cars that you have chosen to run the season with. You must stay in those 2 cars until the next season, so choose wisely.

Class choice must choose the following BY Tuesday 8:30 EST of the Odd race night. Failure to do so, will result in a vote by the lobby prior to race time.

Class Style

Start Type

Tire Wear

Fuel Wear

To join the current drivers list, simply respond to this thread and choose a car for the Gr.3 portion of the schedule and that will be the car that you run for the entire season.​

Points and Standings

The points for each race will be awarded as follows:

1st - 25
2nd - 21
3rd - 17
4th - 13
5th - 12
6th - 11
16th - 1​

For a given season, there will be one Even and one Odd week thrown out for scores that will be used for the season championship.

Last edited:
Schedule

All Races are now 90 minutes

Week 1 (Odd) - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix (Gr.3) ARL
Week 2 (Even) - Circuit de Sainte-Croix - C (Gr.x/Super Formula)
Week 3 (Odd) - Sardegna - B (Gr.3) ARL
Week 4 (Even) - Autodromo Nazionale Monza w/ Chicane Toyota SF-R Racing Concept 16’
Week 5 - Maggiore - West (Gr.3) ARL
Week 6 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Gr.4
Week 7 - Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa (Gr.3) ARL
Week 8 - Suzuka - Circuit (N400)
Week 9 - Dragon Trail - Seaside (Gr.3) ARL
Week 10 - Sardegna - Road Track - A (Gr.4)
Week 11 - Laguna Seca (Gr.3) ARL

Last edited:
GR.3 Driver choices for ODD Weeks.
@TEX36 - Beetle Gr.3 & Supra Gr.3
@GTP_Guido - Porsche 911 RSR
@Phlano099 - PORSCHE 911 RSR 2017 & VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE GR.3
@Timlour - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 '12 & Lamborghini Huracán GT3 '15
@Nascarcory - Mustang Gr.3
@Nick Cannella - BMW M3 & Aston Martin
@Herimopp89 - Supra & Beetle
@Neutty - Supra Gr.3
@BGCaligula - Supra
@Moby45 - Supra
@Jw_wk1010 - Aston Martin and Beetle
@PApunk924 - BMW M3
@Rob Pardun - Porsche 911RSR
McLaren 650S
@TexasJDC - BMW Z4
Chevrolet Corvette
@Fudman420 -
@LuisT _99 - 458 Ferrari
@damonc84 - 458 Ferrari
@Ryan Kirk - Corvette
@Mrs Neutty - Corvette Gr.3/VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE GR.3
@Noob01_lmdead - Mercedez AMG GT3 ‘16 / BMW GT3 M power ‘16
@CPT_RowdyGiff - amg and vette

Last edited:
And since they are two races per night, On the odd ones we will run 2 races of 1.5 hours= 3 hours? Or just one race?

Love the changes, @Neutty!

How “free” is my selection for next week? Am I deciding race length, or just the car and track?

Love the changes, @Neutty!

How “free” is my selection for next week? Am I deciding race length, or just the car and track?
So race length will be 90 minutes and you will have the last chance (for the time being) to choose street/Gr.x cars. Since you had already posted that you will have your choice made by EOD Friday we plan to go with that. So really it’s free range. Don’t forget the start type as well.

If you want to start off the season with the new format (class style) that’s fine too.

I will stay with the
Toyota TS030 Hybrid 2012

I will stay with the
Toyota TS030 Hybrid 2012
@TEX36 the GR.1 class styles will most likely change every other week. You can choose that if someone chooses that class style.

You will need to state your choice of GR.3 that you will run for the 4 races we have scheduled.

If someone chooses GR.3 for the ODD weeks then it will be open game for GR.3.

I am curious as to divisions will we be still running two divisions?

also my car is the 16 lexus prototype for the gr3
At this point in time, 1 Division will be used. If we Have a big turn out next week, we may split the divisions based on results.

Let it be known, I WANT 2 DIVISIONS.

I will show up when I can - moving soon and life is probably going to be weird for awhile.
I will race in the McLaren, that is always my car of choice.
Yeaup. You’ve been here since day one. Will always have a spot.

So race length will be 90 minutes and you will have the last chance (for the time being) to choose street/Gr.x cars. Since you had already posted that you will have your choice made by EOD Friday we plan to go with that. So really it’s free range. Don’t forget the start type as well.

If you want to start off the season with the new format (class style) that’s fine too.

Let's give the new format a shot - here's my selection for the race on 4/30:

Class/Style: Gr. 2
Start Type: Rolling Start
Track: Red Bull Ring @ 07:45
Race Length: 90 Minutes

Everything else will be the defaults specified in the first post

Back