SNAIL Formula Stars - ClosedPS4 

• Thread starter Cardahs
  • 258 comments
I figured you were passed out somewhere and was in the process of starting a room when Z joined and mentioned you were bagged.
As a co-director, and seeing as it was only me, Z and O-Joe, I decided to cancel tonight's race and we would just continue next week. Lobban came in and the four of us just messed around and had some laughs.
Joe and Mike, I got booted right at the end, that was fun!

Appreciate it Steve, glad you still had fun. 👍

Question - does Assetto Corsa have a good spec mode? Any reason to get and play AC over playing pcars other than the "SMS Shift" like physics in pcars?

Question - does Assetto Corsa have a good spec mode? Any reason to get and play AC over playing pcars other than the "SMS Shift" like physics in pcars?

I've not played AC on any platform yet. I'll find out when I get it. I don't know that there is too much detailed info about it in PS4 at the moment.
Question... SMS shift physics? I may have misunderstood this part of your post.

I've not played AC on any platform yet. I'll find out when I get it. I don't know that there is too much detailed info about it in PS4 at the moment.
Question... SMS shift physics? I may have misunderstood this part of your post.

There's a lot of pcars that reminds me of how cars handled in Shift 2. A certain amount of "floating" that gives me a feeling of disconnect with what the cars are doing. It's like the physics are working at a rate I can't mesh with if that makes any sense. Rarely feel at one with the car.

On an annoying note, SMS also did 2 updates on Shift 2 and walked away leaving a very broken game.

Season 2, Round 3 Combos.

Track: Brands Hatch Indy
Car: Formula Rookie
Weather:
Light cloud
Light cloud
Clear
Clear

Track: Circuit Barcelona GP
Car: Formula C
Weather:
Light cloud
Light cloud
Clear
Clear

I will be opening the room tonight, if anyone racing doesn't have me as a friend, please do so.
We cancelled last week so combos are still the same as above. Hope to see more people tonight.
Cheers

Unfortunately I will not be home in time. I was really hoping too but people round here set up late deliveries and I live about 45 minutes away from my house. So I might make race 2 if you guys still run.

@Cardahs
Well Luke, it was just me here come 9pm tonight. With only three last week I think we are going to have to call the series a bust for now. Maybe try starting up when summer is over.
Z is the only one to post for tonight as well.

Just got home. Looks like summer is turning a little busy for everyone. Let's work on on getting more guys signed up before restarting in September.

Yes I think that is for the best, I want to see how Assetto Corsa does and maybe we could see us restart on there? If the formula cars are any good. Hopefully with a new sim releasing people will be more interested in racing and we will have some bigger numbers.

Thanks for trying Steve, appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hmm I kind of like the idea of that. If enough people are interested I don't see why not, lets say after Christmas?

Latest Posts

Back