**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
MPCC Spotter guide PNG picture entie roster-2.png

Confirmation Reminder Post
for Event #10

at Autopolis International
on Friday,
April 9th, 2020
9pm est

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

The final Driver BOP regulations have been updated and shown in the 2nd post of the thread. Please verify and apply these latest numbers to your car before entering the race room.

Also, I would ask that all drivers re-review section 4 of the first post, tabs 4.1 (Multi-Class Racing etiquette) and tab 4.2 (Caution process) for the series; and tab 1.7 (Race Start Procedure) to refresh and be ready on race night. Any questions at all, please reach out and clarify before race night.

The race Event schedule is shown below:
9pm est- open room and verify bops/warm up
9:15pm est -15 minute Open qualifying
9:30pm est - 22 laps to = 40 minute Race 1
10:15pm est- 22 laps to = 40 minute Race 2, (Reverse grid)
Race will be using all updated series rules and format. (Caution rules will be used if needed)

Race Event Details
-22 laps for each race.
-16:00 Cloudy
-1x fuel consumption/1x tire wear.
Event #10 Race Event Details

Driver BOP Chart

All drivers are required to be in the party chat whether they have a mic or not. Caution calling and directives will be issued through the party chat, and for those without a mic, it would come through your monitor/tv audio.

**(In the event a Caution is called during the race, I ask everyone to be patient and cooperative.)**

***Please review tab 4.2 in the first post and clarify or ask any questions before we get to race night.***

All drivers who make it on the grid as a single or dual room event, please stay in the race event for the night, as we will have had to turn some drivers away and it would be a wasted opportunity for them to race ir you entry is needed to keep the 2 room grid whole. If you do not plan on participating for the duration of the night, leave the spot open. In the Event of a solo off track or spin, run to gather up as many points as possible (and there is always the possibility of a Caution to get you back up to field) Stay with it.

Primary Drivers will be given priority for each class, then go to the Reserves for each class as needed. Reserve Driver priority will be based on prior testing/time trialing participation, then based on order of availability. Please reply your intentions either way.

Also, a reminder to our Reserve Drivers: in the event we secure confirmations of at least 14 GS Drivers and at least 10 TCR Drivers total for each class, we will separate the race Event into 2 race rooms by Class. Once confirmed, your entry is being relied on for attendance.

Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, April 9th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster

GS Class Primary
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
👍 @TEX36 / TEX36
(X) @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @nmcp1 / nmcp1
👍 @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc
👍 @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
👍 @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
👍 @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido
👍 @GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
👍 @IceWarden /Ice_Warden

TCR Class Primary
👍 @Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @stelephant / stelephant
👍 @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
(X) @JLBowler / JLBowler
👍 @MrDonovan /MrDonovan
👍 @Fudman420/Fudman420

Reserve Drivers List (12 Reserves)
GS Class (6 Reserve Spots)
@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW
👍 @Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (1st GS Reserve)
@Akzl298/Akzl298
(?) @Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142
@Granadier / TPC_Granadier (2nd GS Reserve)

TCR Class (6 Reserve Spots)
(?) @Herimopp89/Herimopp89
@RadStewart /heated_seats
@Drummer79/Drummer1979
👍 @Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (1st TCR Reserve)
@The Afterman / Valkyria61 (2nd TCR Reserve)

See some of you in practice sessions over the next week and the rest of you on Friday the 9th.

Last edited:
Hey Gentlemen,
This is just in case, but would anyone be willing and able to host tomorrow if needed. I am 80% certain I'll be home in time to open the room, but just want to have a backup in the event something comes up. Post here if willing and able. Thanks.:cheers:

I will not be able to attend tomorrow. It's warranty claim season at work and I haven't been able to get out of here before 5:30 for the last two weeks and don't see that changing by tomorrow.

I will not be able to attend tomorrow. It's warranty claim season at work and I haven't been able to get out of here before 5:30 for the last two weeks and don't see that changing by tomorrow.
Completely understand. My schedule and work responsibilities changed about 3 weeks ago, and while being much better financially and growth-wise, its busy as hell. Thanks for the heads up, and enjoy weekend once it gets here.:cheers:

Completely understand. My schedule and work responsibilities changed about 3 weeks ago, and while being much better financially and growth-wise, its busy as hell. Thanks for the heads up, and enjoy weekend once it gets here.:cheers:
@Stryker13
With JlBowler's absence, your entry for tomorrow is guaranteed. Good luck and see you then.:cheers:

@GTR4MROD
Still haven't recieved a confirmation...you in for tomorrow?

@Harry Rowley
Your guaranteed an entry with @Rob Brown 's absence. Good luck to you as well.👍

Last edited:
Practice lobby up for a bit
0475-4237-7977-5362-1572

Friends only lobby. Feel free to shoot me an invite if we arent friends yet.
Closed

Last edited:
Hey Gentlemen,
This is just in case, but would anyone be willing and able to host tomorrow if needed. I am 80% certain I'll be home in time to open the room, but just want to have a backup in the event something comes up. Post here if willing and able. Thanks.:cheers:
Hi mate - I’m happy to host if needed. Will try not to stuff up the party chat setup ;)

@llNovall not sure if you have found anyone yet but in an emergency i would host. I havent ever tried to connect with raul yet so that would be a question mark but the rest i think would be fine with all of the helpful friends we have racing.

@llNovall not sure if you have found anyone yet but in an emergency i would host. I havent ever tried to connect with raul yet so that would be a question mark but the rest i think would be fine with all of the helpful friends we have racing.
Appreciate it sir. @MrDonovan offered, but with him being a world away (;)), I was hoping for another option if needed. The key with Raul, is getting him on the party chat beforenoprning the room, and then queue him in first as soon as the room opens. Once he is in all seems to be good. I'll keep you posted throughout the afternoon/evening. I'm expecting to be home in time, but I will let you know by 8:15pm if I'll make it. Thanks to both of you for stepping in to help out.:cheers:

MPCC Spotter guide SVG Event 10.png

Event #10

at Autopolis International
Friday, April 9th, 2021
at 9pm est
Pre-Race Briefing

Full grid for tonight fellas. We have 2 absences, but both are covered...so we should have a strong event.

Autopolis International will present quite a challenge with its technical sequences, but should cater as well to the bigger hp cars on the straights. A few hours to go until we see how it all lands.
I'd like to remind all drivers to continue to observe rules regarding overlap, corner rights, and observing the racing lines of your opponents and your own. Lets have another clean competitive race night.

Track Boundary Clarifications:
The usual 2 wheels inside any white line/asphalt runoffs, or on the curbing.

Drivers are asked to please review or refresh themselves with the following tabs in the first post:

Tab 1.7 Start Procedure (especially GS drivers)
^^Disregard in split race rooms^^
Tab 4.2 Caution Process
**GS Drivers** Please be familiar with the start procedure for Multi-Class race start. Any questions, please ask.
For Reference:
Confirmation Reminder Post for Event #10

Driver BOP Regulation Chart

We have 2 absences reported for this event, one in each Class which will be covered as follows:
1.) @Harry Rowley will be racing in place of @Rob Brown and will be teamed up with @Bologna_Duc for tonight's team effort.
2.) @Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig will be racing in place of @JLBowler and will be teamed up with @stelephant for the team effort.
Tonight's grid:
GS Class Primary
@llNovall / II-NOVA-II
@TEX36 / TEX36
@nmcp1 /nmcp1
@Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
@Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
@GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido
@GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
@IceWarden /Ice_Warden
@Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10 (1st GS Reserve)

TCR Class Primary
@Moby45
@stelephant / stelephant
@Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan
@Fudman420/Fudman420
@Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (1st TCR Reserve)

Available Reserves
None
(If any positions become available up to the start of Qualifying, you will be messaged.)
The Race Room and Party Chat will be open for entries and warm up around 8:50pm est. Please be in the room no later than 9:10pm est to have your entry verified.
15 minute Open Qualifying to start at 9:15pm est.

Good luck to everyone and see you all on the grid for the green flag:cheers:

Last edited:
Great racing everyone. 👍
Unfortunately I couldn't drive the second race because the headache got worse and I couldn't concentrate properly. :irked:

Some pics:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
As always Guido, Great pictures of the action...thanks for taking the time.:cheers:

And, sorry we couldn't keep you with us last night.....late night headaches are the worst. Only thing to fix them is sleep. Hope your feeling better, and great job on the 2nd place finish in R1. See you back on track soon.:cheers:

As always Guido, Great pictures of the action...thanks for taking the time.:cheers:

And, sorry we couldn't keep you with us last night.....late night headaches are the worst. Only thing to fix them is sleep. Hope your feeling better, and great job on the 2nd place finish in R1. See you back on track soon.:cheers:

Thank you, I feel better after a long sleep :cheers:

Great racing everyone. 👍
Unfortunately I couldn't drive the second race because the headache got worse and I couldn't concentrate properly. :irked:

Some pics:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Great pictures Guido! It was awesome to see you and the Bimmerworld car up front in R1 great job man. Sucks you couldn't stay for R2 but I completely understand. I have had migraines like that.

The TCR class has been a lot of fun. Thanks for providing a FWD touring car series Nova. I think you are the only one who has took the plunge and did it successfully. I am having a lot of fun in TCR.

Great pictures Guido! It was awesome to see you and the Bimmerworld car up front in R1 great job man. Sucks you couldn't stay for R2 but I completely understand. I have had migraines like that.

The TCR class has been a lot of fun. Thanks for providing a FWD touring car series Nova. I think you are the only one who has took the plunge and did it successfully. I am having a lot of fun in TCR.
Yes sir, you fellas had some great racing in class last night. I know I mentioned we will be going GS Class only for the next Season, but be assured, if/when GT7 gives us an idea of what we will get for grid sizes, I am certainly planning on a multi class format with the TCR to return.
BTW, the standings are starting to form. Top 3 in TCR are only seperated by 27 points. Going to be a race to the finish. Also, team points...2nd, 3rd and 4th are seperated by 2 points, and are within striking distance of 1st by 26 points.

Here is the final 5 laps of the TCR battle, and a little of the battle between @Roman_GT23 and @nmcp1.
Enjoy.

Great racing everyone, and thanks for the continued support and commitment to the series. Awesome that we can continue to nearly fill the grid for all these events. Makes it at all worth it.:cheers:
See you all in Porsches at Laguna Seca. 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back