**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
8583948865731855384_0.jpg

Now that the TCR Class Regulars are adjusted:

Special Event Announcement
Going to keep it simple, here are the details:

TCR Class Only Event
this Friday, September 18th at 9pm est.
at Brands Hatch GP
Default TOD.

-Snail Gr4 MPCC series TCR cars only
Audi TT Cup
Renault Megane Gr4
VW Scirrocco Gr4
-only tagged series GS and TCR drivers are initially invited.
-TCR roster drivers will use their series car, livery, and latest updated series BOP values.
-GS drivers who participate will use their GS driver level on the TCR Car of their choice with TCR cars associated bops for that level
-First come 1st serve to 16 drivers, then reserves.
-minimum needed to confirm to run the event:
-non-TCR series drivers will be asked to render a livery for their TCR car using the required decals below:
TCR Class Livery Requirements
Please apply all specific decals/details/number plates in their specific locations as shown in the example pictures below:
-Wheels are to be a motorsport/sportscar styled wheel in standard size (No over sized or non-racecar styled wheels), any color.
-Yellow headlight lenses
-White Windshield banner with black lettering
-White Spoiler with black lettering
-Team name/logo to be placed high on rear quarter panel.
-Sponsor name/logo to be placed on door/lower to mid quarter panel
-Yellow Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge number plates with light blue standard GTSport supplied number font.
-snailracing.org" decals on A-pillars between front windshield and side windows (hard to see in pics)
-Car Color, graphics, and all remaining details are open for your creative freedom. (No inappropriate graphics/decals)
-additonal contingency sponsor decals are allowed (no contradicting brands of same item, oil, tire, etc)
20200316_020514-jpg.901692
20200316_020558-jpg.901690
20200316_020530-jpg.901691
20200316_020541-jpg.901693

ALL DRIVERS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR FINAL RENDERED LIVERY FOR SERIES APPROVAL
Screenshot_20200915-235832_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20200916-002315_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20200916-002416_Sheets.jpg

👍 @llNovall (Renault Megane Gr4)
@TEX36
(?) @Rob Brown
(X) @nmcp1
👍 @Bologna_Duc (VW Scirrocco Gr4)
(X) @GCimprezaFTW
👍 @Xradkins
@Noob01_lmdead
@Roman_GT23
👍 @Moby45 (Renault Megane Gr4)
@stelephant
(?) @Phlano099
(X) @JLBowler
👍 @RadStewart /heated_seats Renault Megane Gr4
(?) @MrDonovan / (VW Scirrocco Gr4)
@GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido
@GTR4MROD
(X) @DesertPenguin
(X) @R1600Turbo
(X) @Kermit_2142
(?) @Fudman420
@Herimopp89

*If a series TCR driver, simply confirm your entry.
**If a GS Class driver wishing to race, please confirm your entry and announce your car choice.

Hope to draw enough interest to run despite the short notice.:cheers:
Deadline to enter, Friday, September 18th at 5pm est.
If numbers are not reached, a Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge practice room will be opened around 9pm est.

I choose the Renault Megane Gr4

Last edited:
View attachment 958162

Now that the TCR Class Regulars are adjusted:

Special Event Announcement
Going to keep it simple, here are the details:

TCR Class Only Event
this Friday, September 18th at 9pm est.
at Brands Hatch GP
Default TOD.

-Snail Gr4 MPCC series TCR cars only
Audi TT Cup
Renault Megane Gr4
VW Scirrocco Gr4
-only tagged series GS and TCR drivers are initially invited.
-TCR roster drivers will use their series car, livery, and latest updated series BOP values.
-GS drivers who participate will use their GS driver level on the TCR Car of their choice with TCR cars associated bops for that level
-First come 1st serve to 16 drivers, then reserves.
-minimum needed to confirm to run the event:
-non-TCR series drivers will be asked to render a livery for their TCR car using the required decals below:
TCR Class Livery Requirements
Please apply all specific decals/details/number plates in their specific locations as shown in the example pictures below:
-Wheels are to be a motorsport/sportscar styled wheel in standard size (No over sized or non-racecar styled wheels), any color.
-Yellow headlight lenses
-White Windshield banner with black lettering
-White Spoiler with black lettering
-Team name/logo to be placed high on rear quarter panel.
-Sponsor name/logo to be placed on door/lower to mid quarter panel
-Yellow Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge number plates with light blue standard GTSport supplied number font.
-snailracing.org" decals on A-pillars between front windshield and side windows (hard to see in pics)
-Car Color, graphics, and all remaining details are open for your creative freedom. (No inappropriate graphics/decals)
-additonal contingency sponsor decals are allowed (no contradicting brands of same item, oil, tire, etc)
20200316_020514-jpg.901692
20200316_020558-jpg.901690
20200316_020530-jpg.901691
20200316_020541-jpg.901693
ALL DRIVERS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR FINAL RENDERED LIVERY FOR SERIES APPROVAL

👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
@TEX36 / TEX36
@Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
@nmcp1 / nmcp1
@Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc
@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW
@Xradkins /Xrad- 11
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
@Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
@Moby45 / Moby45
@stelephant / stelephant
@Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@JLBowler / JLBowler
@RadStewart /heated_seats
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan
@GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido
@GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
@DesertPenguin / DesertPenguin
(X) @R1600Turbo/R1600Turbo
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142
@Fudman420/Fudman420
@Herimopp89/Herimopp89
Ah dude I’m super keen, but unfortunately have an appointment I can’t move right in the middle of this! (10-11pm EST)

If anything changes I’ll join. If we can run it the following Friday (26th) I’m in.
Cheers :)

Ah dude I’m super keen, but unfortunately have an appointment I can’t move right in the middle of this! (10-11pm EST)

If anything changes I’ll join. If we can run it the following Friday (26th) I’m in.
Cheers :)
Thanks for the reply. I'll put you down as possible (?). If you get freed up and there's room, jump on in.:cheers:

8574941658021397528_0.jpg
Snail Gr4-Michelin
Pilot Cup Challenge
Event #3 on 9/11/20
at Circuit de Barcelona
Post Race Report

Well Gentlemen, rather than be repetitive regarding the split race rooms, this post pretty much covers it:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...friday-9-11-20-resv-spots-avail.392792/page-2

Now, despite the split rooms not quite being what I'd hoped for, the racing was still very close with battles across the field. Race 1 in GS Class held a 5-6 battle for 3rd place, and in Race 2 with a smaller grid, I personally had a dogfight with @Xradkins that lasted from about mid race to the end.

The TCR Class races had some close racing at the front, but did suffer some spread across the field. Performance and lap history review has already happened for TCR, and the hope is that it will tighten up the field further for a bit better racing.
A GS Class review is in process, but likely won't need as much adjustment.
Overall, great racing on the event, and tine to ready up for our next one.
Our Event #3 Winners for each race and overall:
Race 1 GS Class Winner: @Xradkins
Race 2 GS Class Winner: @llNovall
Race 1 TCR Class Winner: @Phlano099
Race 2 TCR Class Winner: @Herimopp89

Overall Event #3 Provisional GS Class Winner:
@Xradkins :cheers:

Overall Event #3 Provisional TCR Class Winner:
@Phlano099 :cheers:

Congratulations to our Race and Overall Provisional Event Winners:cheers:
*1 incident is being reviewed.
Scoring sheet link is available in the tab below:
Scoresheet will be completed shortly, but here is the placing for now:

All photos were compliments of @Fudman420 and @Xradkins
8584511805084172304_0.jpg
8584511815685276688_11.jpg
8583948863720686608_0.jpg
8575504608379568152_0.jpg
8574941658021397528_0.jpg
8583948865731855384_0.jpg
8575504605693116432_0.jpg
8575504614283051024_0.jpg
8584511815819493392_0.jpg
8584511807632213016_0.jpg
8584511815685276688_0.jpg
8574941664465944600_0.jpg
8574941655876011032_0.jpg
8584511816224243728_0.jpg
8287269831631176720_0.jpg
8296277039475851280_0.jpg
8295714083079980056_0.jpg
8295714080932495384_0.jpg
8296277033433957392_0.jpg
8287269833642344472_0.jpg
Race 1
GS Class-to be posted later
TCR Class-to be posted later

Race 2
GS Class-to be posted later
TCR Class-to be posted later
Actual replays can be found for playback at search tag: mpcc

Roster News:
@PrivateSmiles
@TomMang_68
Have been removed from the roster for no communication or participation as Reserves for more than 3 events.

Our next race is on:
Friday, October 9th at 9pm est
at Red Bull Ring

Race Event Details will be posted within tthe next week. Drivers are welcome and encouraged to confirm their attendance or availability at anytime between now and Thursday, 10/8, 5pm est.

Great racing everyone, and I'll look forward to our next event:cheers:

Last edited:
I will not be able to attend on the 18th. I am running our club championship (golf) the next two weekends and I will be at the course setting up tees, hole locations, painting hazard boundaries, and marking ground under repair on Friday afternoon into the evening.

I will not be able to attend on the 18th. I am running our club championship (golf) the next two weekends and I will be at the course setting up tees, hole locations, painting hazard boundaries, and marking ground under repair on Friday afternoon into the evening.
Thanks for the reply. Have a great time and good luck on a successful event.

I am available this Friday 18th and look forward to trying out the TCR class. I’ll take the VW. Please help me make sure I select the correct level 2 bop. It wasn’t clear to me looking at the bop spreadsheet above.

Also confirming for the Red Bull ring on Oct 9th.

I am available this Friday 18th and look forward to trying out the TCR class. I’ll take the VW. Please help me make sure I select the correct level 2 bop. It wasn’t clear to me looking at the bop spreadsheet above.

Also confirming for the Red Bull ring on Oct 9th.
Here is the b Level 2 handicap for the VW
323hp(90%)/2731lbs(118%)
:cheers:

Can’t make it this Friday for the TCR event, unfortunately. Prepping my yard for a party Saturday, and I desperately need to clean my truck... BUT! I’ll be there for Red Bull Ring. Good luck guys!

Hey guys,

Tonight I'll be hosting a practice lobby for tomorrows event at Brands Hatch. If fudman and stelephant are there I will also throw a round of Catalunya in to test our newly acquired pace.

I'll have the room up around 9:00 pm EST. Hope you all can make it.

Hey guys,

Tonight I'll be hosting a practice lobby for tomorrows event at Brands Hatch. If fudman and stelephant are there I will also throw a round of Catalunya in to test our newly acquired pace.

I'll have the room up around 9:00 pm EST. Hope you all can make it.
Hey fellas,
Interest in the special event at Brands Hatch seems there, but poor and last minute timing seems to have kept our numbers low or up in the air and I'm not expecting to get close enough to make it worthwhile to run. (Even I have become questionable for tomorrow night with something that came up for the evening.)
I think we will put this event in our pocket and postpone for a later date with a longer lead in time to get us a full grid.

If I wiggle out or get done early enough tomorrow night, I will try to get a Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge practice room up for us to gather.
Sorry we couldn't get this one going, but we will find an opening to run it, maybe around the holidays. :cheers:

Alright Fellas,
Here is the breakdown of lap data over the last 2 events for GS Class. Times on the left are the fastest laps across both races, and the times on the right is the avg of all available laps for each event. (exception: any laps 4+ seconds over a drivers fastest lap time)
The target range you see in the gray boxes is obviously the 0.5 sec target range for avg lap times spread. Drivers that are a bit faster or slower than the avg pace range (+/- 2 to 3 tenths), but had fast laps on par with the field were left alone. Drivers that posted -slower than the field- fast laps and avg pace have been adjusted to bring them into the pace range for better competition.
Screenshot_20200920-073617_Sheets.jpg

One note I'd like to point out, is Xrad's strong performances over these events. Though his times have him literally on the very edge of needing a bump to a Level 2 handicap, they are still close enough to the pace of field to not require an adjustment. Some room has to be allowed for certain tracks being favorable to him and that Porsche which I believe both Laguna Seca and Barcelona were. As we get into some of the hi speed tracks with longer straightaways, I'd expect his times to fall closer into the avg.
The final BOP Chart is shown below and can be found in post #2 of the thread for reference.
Screenshot_20200920-075929_Sheets.jpg

Event #4 Race Details post will be posted to the thread this week for the October 9th races at the Red Bull Ring. Again, great racing, and hope that these few adjustments dial everyone in that little bit further.:cheers:

Last edited:
MPCC series banner png file.png

Race Event Details Post

Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot
Cup Challenge
Points Event #4
on Friday, October 9th, 9pm est

at Red Bull Ring
7:45 Fine Weather

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Red Bull Ring
Time of Day: 7:45
Conditions: Fine Weather
Race1 Laps: (25 laps/40+min), Fastest First
Race 2 Laps: (25 laps/40+min), Reverse Grid
Lobby Settings can be found below:

Standard Lobby Settings
Basic Settings

Room Mode: Practice/Race
Room Privacy: Public *
Room Settings
Room Name: Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge. Event #1-12 (Date)- Members only
Race Type: Race for Real
Fixed Room Ownership: No **
Max no of participants: 16
Required Sportsmanship Rating --
Required Sportsmanship Rating --
Track Settings
Track: As per Race Date
Select Condition: See Event Details
Laps: laps to = 40 min (or choice for practice)
Race Settings
Start Type: Grid Start
Grid Order: R1, Fastest First (Set by host off qualifying)/R2, Reverse Grid from previous results.
Grid
Boost: None
Slip Stream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tire Wear: 1x
Fuel Consumption: 1x
Initial Fuel: Default
Grip Red. On Wet Track / Track Edge: Real
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier: Default Qualifier Settings Time Limit: none
Qualifying Continuation Time: none
Tire Wear during Qualifying: N/A
Fuel Consumption Qualifying: N/A
Regulation Settings
Filter by Category: Gr4
Balance of Performance: Off
Power Limit: No Limit
Weight: No Limit
Maximum Tire Rating: Racing Medium (RM) Minimum Tire Rating: Racing Hard (RH)
Livery Restrictions: No Limit
Type of Racing Number: No Limit
Assign Car Number Automatically: None
Tuning: No Limit
Kart Usage: Off
Ghosting During Race: None
Shortcut Penalty: None
Wall Collision Penalty: None
Wall Collision Detection: Default
Side Contact Penalty: Off
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collission: Off Replace Car at Course Out: Off
Flag Rules: Off
Limit Driving Options
Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited Driving Line Assist: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: No Limit
Auto-Drive: Prohibited
Notes: * There seems to be a glitch that not all friends can find a Friends Only room ** Friends Only room only allows for Fixed Host. Special permission is required to set up a Fixed Host lobby *** In case manual lineup is required, there is and option to set grid manually.

Please see the link below to verify your Driver BOP requirements:
Driver Specific BOP Chart

Target lap times:
GS Class: approx 1:37.0
TCR Class: approx 1:39.0

-Above are all the Event #4 details for anyone who would like to get an early jump on some practice/lapping sessions.
-Confirmation to Attend Post/Reminder will be posted to the thread by Friday, October 2nd. Please look in on this thread and reply here or via psn when you know you status.
(Any Drivers who wish to confirm attendance early may do so at any time).
Reminder: Reserve driver priority is based first on level of past participation, and then on date and time availability was confirmed.

See some of you over the next few weeks for the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge and practice sessions, and the rest of you on Race night.

Last edited:
Back